marcus fenix may be coming to the relm of mortal kombat

marcus_mk.jpg

Do you see what happens in those X-rays? Normal people like Cage or Stryker would DIE from one of those. How come Altair(Preference) or Ezio can't join in?

Because they are normal earthlings. Cage is a descendant of demi-gods or something like that, hence why he could throw green magic balls out of nowhere. I'll admit though Stryker is a normal earthling, so they could enter. Besides we saw all the normal earthlings die except for Sonya and Cage.

The reason I don't want them is because I still want Cyber Smoke, or Motaro (as a boss) for DLC, than anyone else right now. Although I would buy what ever DLC they release, but they said it themselves their done.

If we're putting Marcus's big ass in MK, why not a ****ing Corpser too?
Also giant tunnel worm for dlc!

Because they are normal earthlings. Cage is a descendant of demi-gods or something like that, hence why he could throw green magic balls out of nowhere. I'll admit though Stryker is a normal earthling, so they could enter. Besides we saw all the normal earthlings die except for Sonya and Cage.

The reason I don't want them is because I still want Cyber Smoke, or Motaro (as a boss) for DLC, than anyone else right now. Although I would buy what ever DLC they release, but they said it themselves their done.

Yeah, I would still like Altair.

You know, they tried to get an Xbox exclusive character, but for reasons unknown, it never went through.
My crackpot theory?
Microsoft, and the company they were going to get the character from, wanted more royalties/money for the character to be included than NRS was willing to give.
Or maybe, they just said No.. that they didn't want their character in a Mortal Kombat game.

Actually, as I pointed out in page 2 of this thread, it's because WB was under contractual obligations to Sony (WB even issued a statement confirming this after MK9 was released).

Actually, as I pointed out in page 2 of this thread, it's because WB was under contractual obligations to Sony (WB even issued a statement confirming this after MK9 was released).

Not doubting you, but where can I find that?
I want to read it for myself.

You know, they tried to get an Xbox exclusive character, but for reasons unknown, it never went through.
My crackpot theory?
Microsoft, and the company they were going to get the character from, wanted more royalties/money for the character to be included than NRS was willing to give.
Or maybe, they just said No.. that they didn't want their character in a Mortal Kombat game.

Maybe MS didnt want to be involve with any negative notoriety because of parents complaining about violent video games. Im guessing,

Why did it have to be mileena man <_<

so looks like you could glue any character using photoshop to a MK9 image and people go crazy thinking it should happen

Guest Character for MK10 for Xbox and PlayStation, No one else is allowed to be guest, just this guy, no exclusives, end of convo.

Ezio_auditore_in_revelations.png

I STILL want to see Tremor in MK9, but I dout we'll ever see it. :-(

If it was done correctly (like how Rain got his revamp) then I would support it.
I just didn't like the wave of people on here when DLC was poppin' off "demanding" Tremor.
It was annoying, like the Freddy Craze :laugh:

If it was done correctly (like how Rain got his revamp) then I would support it.
I just didn't like the wave of people on here when DLC was poppin' off "demanding" Tremor.
It was annoying, like the Freddy Craze :laugh:

I had Tremor on my WANT DLC list since E3 2010 when Ed Boon mentioned that there might be some characters as DLC, and I thought Rain would be on the initial roster.