Confirmation the Lady in Red exists...

TedMoon

Hector Sanchez confirms in Brazil that she exists.

From the MKO thread.

The Lady In Red? "She'll be there", says Sanchez. I wonder what he exactly meant. Cameo in a Stage, Cameo in the Challenge Tower or actually playable?

Looks like Lupinko was right again...

If this were Boon, I'd second guess and assume she'd just be a background "prop", but Hec isn't known for that kinda stuff, so I'm betting there's more to her than that.

I'm pretty sure it's skarlet. They made ermac a character after he was rumored to be a secret character but was never intended to be one.

We already know the character exists. We've known ages ago.

However, this isn't a confirmation she will be a playable character in the game.

Imagine how things would have turned out if Shao Kahn did win the Best Villain of all Time.

We already know the character exists. We've known ages ago.

However, this isn't a confirmation she will be a playable character in the game.

Imagine how things would have turned out if Shao Kahn did win the Best Villain of all Time.

In a way, I'm glad Shao Kahn didn't win, because the trolling that General RAAM gave so many people was too damn funny. :laugh:

But still if it is skarlet i will crap myself. I feel like it'll even out the male/female palette swaps

Chris De Burgh keeps singing about her, of course she exists. lol

Hopefully if she is playable, she'll be hard to unlock.

Chris De Burgh keeps singing about her, of course she exists. lol

Hopefully if she is playable, she'll be hard to unlock.

true. i just hope the challenge tower is a character instead of what i heard it might be. kind of a disappointment.

Its astonishing at this point that people dont know who the lady in red is, can someone put up that clear picture of her chained up in Kahn's Koliseum?

Its astonishing at this point that people dont know who the lady in red is, can someone put up that clear picture of her chained up in Kahn's Koliseum?

What's astonishing is that people still refer to certain characters as "pallet swaps".

Stupid? Very much.

What's astonishing is that people still refer to certain characters as "pallet swaps".

Stupid? Very much.

I'm referring to her as a palette swap because when the error occurred that's what she was. She hasn't become an established character so for now that's all she is.

I'm referring to her as a palette swap because when the error occurred that's what she was. She hasn't become an established character so for now that's all she is.

No. She's not. She's not a pallet swap of anyone in this game. Therefor she's not a pallet swap.