Who liked Mileena at first?

Yes or No?

• Total voters

dragonfists1004

i noticed how some people dont like mileena since MKD because of the graphics make her freaky, so tell the truth, did you think mileena was hot on MK2 and MK3?

I never really cared for Mileena until the last game, pretty much. Deception is probably the first game I've used her regularly in, but that's only because of the absence of Kitana. So basically, when Kitana returns in the next game (as I assume she will), I won't give a crap about Mileena once again.

Wait, is this all about her appearance? Shit, I don't care about that, I was speaking of her merely as a fighter. For looks, hell I dunno, she was always exactly like Kitana except she had a grotesque face. What else can you add?

dragonfists1004 said:
i noticed how some people dont like mileena since MKD because of the graphics make her freaky, so tell the truth, did you think mileena was hot on MK2 and MK3?

I never cared too much for Mileena, at all. Sure, she looked all right while wearing the mask, but once it came off, her atrocious dental work was revealed.

I think in the MK: Conquest series they had some good fun with her and in MK:A they wasted her.

I've never been a fan of Mileena in the games either. She never struck me as being anything more then someone's twisted idea of a joke.

mileena was one of my favoutite characters in MK2 and i still like her now!
if she keeps her mouth shut she is pretty hot!

jeroldo said:
if she keeps her mouth shut she is pretty hot!

The same thing could be said about most women 8)

Back to teh topic, I only got the opportunity to play MKII a few times, so I never picked her. With Trilogy, (Second MK game I ever owned), I didn't like her costume, so I never picked her then either...Yeah, i was picky...but so what? :p

With Deception, I still don't play as Mileena all that often. Her costume was alright and whatever, but she was so underpowered that it wasn't even funny.

I'm the same as deathcore, I never used Mileena until now. I always liked her, just never used her.

When she was introduced in MKII, she was a copy character of Kitana to pad the roster, like Sub-Zero was a copy of Scorpion (or vice versa). Now that she actually has some good fighting moves, I use her regularly.

I voted no, because I never thought she was hot. I knew her looks before I ever got the chance to play the arcade.

But as for a character, I've always liked her.

I don't find animated characters hot.....o_O Anyways...I think she is a good female character but I don't like playing as females too much. I mostly only play as Rayden.

I have always used Mileena since MK2 and still use her because (ohh dont flame me now :p ) she is my favourite character i know all her moves from all the games and not one person can beat me with her (not boasting people)

Mileena- <3

What I don't get is how they could have possible mistaken Mileena for Kitana. Everyone should know what colours Mileena wears clothing wise anyway. And Why would Kitana wear a cover over her mouth? She hasn't worn one since MK4.

I don't know about you guys, but I if I had been a character in the gamewould have figured that she was a fake right from the start of Deception... But then again... I'd properly have had been Assasinated before I could have told anyone.

Angel said:
What I don't get is how they could have possible mistaken Mileena for Kitana. Everyone should know what colours Mileena wears clothing wise anyway. And Why would Kitana wear a cover over her mouth? She hasn't worn one since MK4.

I don't know about you guys, but I if I had been a character in the gamewould have figured that she was a fake right from the start of Deception... But then again... I'd properly have had been Assasinated before I could have told anyone.

Áctually, Kitana did wear a mask in her primary costume for Deadly Alliance, but at any rate, I think that whole thing was supposed to play off the fact that everyone thought Mileena was dead and that there was no way that could be her, even if she had inhumanly red eyes and sounded like a black metal vocalist when she talked.

Heh Heh, meelina is my fav girl char. besides Jade. And(heres sumthin to think about) maybe they had Mileena first and Kitana 2nd... But any way, Mileena is kickass in all her games( I love to play her in MK2) but deception, because i got bored using her because Shujinko always(ALWAYS!!!!) turns into her for me... But any way, since MKII she has always had the BEST moves and ahem... combos (wink wink).

Mileena was a last decision character just before the rushed release of MK2. Ed Boon likes to make more characters at the last minute.