Which was the most violent Fatailty on MKvsDC.

Aldo Moreno

Even tho MKvsDC had less violent Fatailties, which was your most violent ones(not kounting Heroic Brutatilites).
Mine is Liu Kang's Fatailty.
Here is a video of it.
Liu Kang just drop him to the floor HARD and then did the bicycle kick to the face WHILE HE IS ON THE FLOOR TOo O:. Then he like threw a fireball to his face. That is the most violent Fatailty I seen in MKvsDC.
What is yours?:trytofly:

I don't know it's that "violent" but the most sadistic fatality in MKvsDC is the Joker's (uncensored).

For me, it's Raiden's electrocution fatality.

The reason why it's the most violent for me, is because I imagined that same fatality in an M-Rated MK setting.

Could you imagine that same fatality in MK 9 with the flesh burning and guts spilling out?
If it was MK 9, when the lightning bolt hit the body, instead of leaving a skeleton, the blood and body parts would have exploded everywhere.

Probably Deathstrokes uncensored fatality... I dont know its a toss up between Liu's and Deathstroke's. On a side note, I hope Liu's MK1 arcade cabinet drop becomes DLC and redone to a more gruesome way in MK9!

among the shitty fatalities of Mk vs Dc i think that lex luthor's fatality is the most violent... the one he grabs you're torso and breaks it..

I actually like sub-zero's where he lifts the person above his head, freezes them and than smashes them on the ground :)

Sub-Zero has the best ones IMO. They almost seemed like something he'd do in a regular MK.

Both of Deathstroke's definitely, loved how he pulled out the X and the end of the second one; I liked Raiden's electrocution fatality too. Shang Tsung's were just disrespectful lol, first stealing your essence then stepping on your back, then morphing into you and stealing your soul lol.

On a side note, does anyone else feel satisfied doing Scorpions second fatality on Joker? The one where he pulls the enemy into the Netherealm and up pops a skeleton? Idk why but I always liked doing that to Joker lol.

But back on topic, in my opinion Deathstroke's was. Liu's was pretty good too though.