Whats the funnest enemy you've fought in a game?

Psycho Mantis in Metal Gear Solid 1.
The fact that you had to manually change controller ports so that he wouldn't read your mind was f***ing genius.

Last edited:
those crab things from the fist Ratchet and Clank

and the locust from gears of war mainly for how they sound when you kill them

I dunno why, but I just love fighting the Scarab tanks in Halo

Oh, and the battle against Perfect Chaos in Sonic Adventure, Biolizard and King Boom Boo in Sonic Adventure 2, and Metal Overlord in Sonic Heroes

Psycho Mantis in Metal Gear Solid 1.
The fact that you had to manually change controller ports so that he wouldn't read your mind was f***ing genius.
Also this

This gen: The things that run up to you unexpectedly and stab you in Kz3. A majority of the time you don't see them so you're like what the shit? All Time: Anything from crash bandicoot except that polar bear (I think) in one of the chase leves in cb2 I think. **** that bish.

YES YES AND YES!!! x10,000,000,000

And this guy (Don Flamenco),
View attachment 2988
Hell, nearly all the enemies from Punch-out are hilarious. I laughed the most when I found out how to beat this dude. Too awesome.

OMG. Soda Popinski! You remember that guy? He was f*cking legendary. lol

One of my favorite enemies to fight in just about anything are the soldiers in Ninja Gaiden: Black.

Ganados are an all-time favorite of mine. Same goes for the Majini. But Base Ganados were so beast.

I like fighting military personnel in any video game for me is so much fun. I don't have any weird hatred for military or anything. I just like the challenge they present in games. Makes me feel like a badass when I take out dudes with guns when I don't have a gun. Aside from Resident Evil of course. That game's all about the guns.