What Shoud Have Happen In MK9 Story Mode

Re: What Shoud Have Happen In MK9 Story Mode Pt4

ooooo tht makes sense. jeez seems like i need to still catch up with my mk history. also thank u for your response to the second question :)

No problem I would like to see the MK logic I can imagine Smoke and Noob as roommates, Smoke hits his bong all day and Noob sits on the couch making his shadow clone do everything for him lol

Hmmmmmm. You sir a mad genius!! I can already picture that :). Thank you!

''I will beat you with a pillow sack of quarters and nickels.''

That is one of the greatest threats I've ever seen.

yea everybody else can have their dragon powers and spears lol.

Nice man, The beggining bit with Sheeva reminded me of that old movie Freaked. pretty funny

No problem I would like to see the MK logic I can imagine Smoke and Noob as roommates, Smoke hits his bong all day and Noob sits on the couch making his shadow clone do everything for him lol

Sincerely the funniest shit I have ever read.

If you are reading this sentence, then you have successfully reached Chapter 5!! Your reward is a long page of MK9 humor! Enjoy!!

Chapter 5: Liu Kang

(First Match)

Shang Tsung: Ok let's continue this cluster **** of a tournament shall we?
*Ermac enters*
Shang Tsung: Kombatants! Let me present to you the latest creation of Shao Khan. He is the fusion of many warriors in one being. Fear him for he is...Ermac.
*Ermac using his matrix or something I don't know*
Johnny Cage and Jax: Damn.
Kano: Hell yeah!
*After Ermac finishes*
Raiden: Be careful Liu Kang. This warrior looks like he can break your face in.
Shang Tsung: Liu Kang! The sole Earthrealm warrior who did not try to escape the island, bribe the spectre of hell, or wear sunglasses in the pouring rain.
Johnny Cage: What the hell he say?!?!
Liu Kang: Let's begin.
Ermac: We are many. You are one. You will get ****ed up. We will laugh.

(Cutscene)

Kitana: It seems like he has been underestimated. I'll make sure he doesn't reach the final challenge.
Shang Tsung: *Nods* Oh yeah by the way! Can you run and get me a non-foam latte and a bagel at the coffee shop? Tell them that if I get one ounce of foam I'll steal all they're souls with a coat hanger.

(Second Match)

Raiden: Remeber Bo Rai Cho's teachings. Still I question how in the hell he can teach shaolin with being 99% drunk all the time. Anyway my vision must come true with you not being overpowered by emotion.
Liu Kang: What exactly causes your visions?
Raiden: My future self sent them. Maybe he was trying to send me cheat codes to win this tournament.
Liu Kang: Or to prevent one.
*Raiden sees vision:
Raiden: He must win. Those are the final words before I get my skull beaten into by a hammer. Anyway I'm sure my future self said that you must win.
Liu Kang: Wait he didn't say who exactly did he?
Raiden: ..... Hey look at this amulet the Elder Gods gave me!
Liu Kang: Stop trying to change the subject.
Raiden: It got cracked so maybe I'll go take it to a locksmith or something.
Liu Kang: Raidennn.
Raiden: Oh look at the time got to go make sure the future is prevented and that we make the right choices in all. Soooooooooooo BYEEE!!
*Raiden teleports*
Liu Kang: He was always terrible at given details.
*Liu Kang sees Kitana approaching*
**They start fighting**
***In Mortal Kombat this is basically first base for them***
Liu Kang: Your good. Show me more. And I don't mean your moves either ;).
Kitana: Shaolin flattery will get you nowhere.

(Romantic Cutscene)

Kitana: Do it.
Liu Kang: Sorry I don't have any protecti--
Kitana: Kill me.
Liu Kang: OOOOOOOOHHH!! Well why would I wanna do that?
Kitana: Because I have failed my father, Shao Khan.
Liu Kang: Wait what?!?!?! Shao Khan is your father?! Yeah let me take you off my To Do list.
Kitana: I would rather face death then his anger. Please kill me.
Liu Kang: Nah I think I'll just keep this little encounter to myself. You haven't disgrace anybody. :) Let us meet again. Under different circumstances. Say my place.
Kitana: *Blushes*
*Liu Kang walks away like a BOSS!!*

(Third Match)

Shang Tsung: Kombatants! I'm kinda surprise that the only Earthrealm warrior is STILL ALIVE. See I thought blueberry was going to take care of the job. But since blueberry can barely get me a damn bagel and a latte, I guess I'll just have to give lime more missions instead. Anyw ay faceoff against Scropion for Earthrealm's fate.
Liu Kang: Not gonna lie, I think everybody forgot that he was in this tournament.
*Scropion enters*
Liu Kang: You do not scare me.
Shang Tsung: By the way Quan Chi is going to fight too.
Liu Kang: BANKAI!!! (Shaolin for ****!)
Scropion: Yeah your so bankaied.

(Fourth Match)

Raiden: Good job but you still have another obstacle.
Liu Kang: Goro.
Johnny Cage: Sounds like a sandwhich.
Shang Tsung: Its been quiet some time since an Earthrealm warrior has faced Goro. Sadly he'll probably eat your face off. Anyway break a skull, er I meant arm, torso? Whatever just go to the damn Lair!
*Liu Kang gets teleported*
**Lands on his back**
Liu Kang: Ow! My bankaing back. (Ok that's the last one I swear)
Goro: Wow an Earthrealmer actually made it this far. Him seem like the Shaolin trust you to fight a Shokan.
Liu Kang: I know who you are, I've seen your Twitter. I am ready for you!
Goro: I will give you a *****'s death.

(Final Match)

Shang Tsung: 20 bucks says that he doesn't come through the portal.
Raiden: Haha easy money.
*Liu Kang appears*
Shang Tsung: DAMNNIT!!
Liu Kang: Only one fight remains old man. Face me in Mortal Kombat!
Shang Tsung: Fine let me get my Sega Genesis and its on!
Liu Kang: No stupid fighting wise.
Shang Tsung: Oh! Forgive me I am only 500 years old.

(Epic Cutscene EVAR!)

Liu Kang: Say it!
Shang Tsung: Your a little shit you know that.
Liu Kang: Don't think I won't kick your ass again.
Shang Tsung: Ok ok. Earthrealm won.
Earthrealm people: YEAH!!
Raiden: Great job!
*Portal appears*
**Kitana and Liu Kang check each other out**
***Raiden bows***
****Amulet cracks****
Raiden: What the fuc--
*Cutscene again*
Shao Khan: What the **** just happened?!
Shang Tsung: Do not worry for all is not lost!
Shao Khan: Your shitting me right? Because I had to wait 500 years to wage this damn tournament. I should have taken Earthrealm by force, like I did Sindel. Too bad that I'm bound to their rules. Rules that are unbreakable. Oh well, killing somebody makes me happy. Kill him!
Shang Tsung: WAIT! What if the rules were changed?
Shao Khan: Oh with what the 2011 cheat code book? This better be good.
Shang Tsung: Let me explain...

(Cutscene with Liu Kang getting medal)

Nothing funny to put here actually. I mean I good say that he tripped but nobody would actually laugh.

I love this!!! It made be literally LOL :p Cant wait for Chapter 6 =D Oh and I definately want MK Logic :)

Here's another one right out the oven!! Enjoy!!

Chapter 6: Jax

(Cutscene)

Raiden: Damn, the amulet is still damaged. He must win... Why in the hell can't my future self be more damn specific.
Jax: Maybe it was the spur of the moment. I mean come on a hammer was coming down on your head. You was probably busy shitting yourself.
Raiden: Oh look, its Shang Tsung here to pay me my 20 bucks.
Jax: Wait I thought he was old as dinosaur dust.
Raiden: It seems like Shao Khan rewarded you. How much ass did you have to kiss to stay alive?
Shang Tsung: Haha very funny Sombreo King. When can I get my taco special for a 50% discount?
Raiden: ...... State your business.
Shang Tsung: A new tournament. Wanna take part in it?
Raiden: Now why in the hell would I do that?
Shang Tsung: Oh I was hoping you say that. See it takes place in Outworld. If Earthrealm chooses not to show or lose then Outworld will consume Earthrealm. However if Earthrealm does show and by chance does win the tournament, then Shao Khan will leave Earthrealm alone. Forever.
Raiden: Send your master my regards. And by regards I really mean tell him to suck it.
Shang Tsung: Hm. OOPS!! My portal that contain an army of Tarkans suddenly opened up.
*Portal opens*
Raiden: You little shit!
*They start fighting*
**Jax jumps down and closelines some dude**
***Headbutts another one***
****They just wanted to know where the bathroom was****
*****Jax gets a 3 hit kombo landed on him*****
(Jax wakes up after getting jumped)
Raiden: Quick hand me another sharpi--. Oh shit he's waking up!! Shh! Shh!
Johnny Cage: You ok?
Jax: I just got my face stomped in and your asking me if I'm ok? *grunts* Wait, where's Sonya?
Raiden: Crazy thing actually. We kinda let Shang Tsung take her...
Jax: WHAT THE ****?!?!?
Raiden: Oh calm down. We can't go all Call of Duty on there asses. We must attend that tournamrnt.
*Sees vision of Liu Kang*
Kung Lao: Another vision?
Raiden: Yeah and Liu Kang won this tournament with the defeat of Shao Khan.
Johnny Cage: So no problem because we already won right?
Raiden: Your shitting me right? Weren't you listening at the party when I told all of you that my amulet was damged because Liu Kang won the last tournament?
Everybody: Nope.
Raiden: Oh my Elder Gods. Anyway I think somebody else should win this tournament so Liu Kang, Chill.
Liu Kang: No problem.
Raiden: Elder Gods, I accept the tournament.
Elder Gods: Do you accept the Terms and Agreements to the Tournament?
Raiden: Um, no shit?
*Light shines*
Raiden: Let's bounce!

(First Match)

*Goro hands Yin Yang symbol to Shao Khan*
Shao Khan: So yeah why the **** did you give me this?
Goro: *shrugs*
*Goro leaves*
Jax: That's Shao Khan right?
Johnny Cage: You mean the guy in the speedo and cow skull? Haha I need to hook him up with my cousin in California or something. By the way, where in the hell is the Wonder Twins?
Raiden: Freeing they're Shaolin teachers and friends. I thought Sonya would be at Shang Tsung's feet sevring him food with a skimpy outfit on.
Jax and Johnny: ............?
Raiden: I have a bunch of time to myself.
Jax: That was disturbing. Whatever she better not be hurt.
Raiden: Wait no!
Shang Tsung: Oh cool, right on time.
Shao Khan: Tournament shall begin as of now!
Shang Tsung: Jackson Briggs vs. Baraka!
*Tarkans cheer*
Jax: Damn you ugly.
Johnny Cage: Get Em!
Jax: You so ugly your mirror committed suicide!
Jax: When us humans have Shark Week, sharks have Baraka Week!
Jax: Your teeth look like you chew on a block of wood for breakfast!!
Shao Khan: Damn.
Baraka: *Baraka sheds one tear* My blades will...(Almost cries) find your heart!

(Cutscene)

Jax: Quit playing and tell me where Sonya is!
Shang Tsung: Do you guys do anything othe than save one another. You know play Twister, go out to eat, play strip poker?
Jax: No!
Shang Tsung: Your loss. Your next match will be--
*Reptile whisper's in Shang Tsung's ear*
**Probably needs to use the bathroom**
Shang Tsung: Oh nice :). It seems like we must stop the fighting to attend to a pressing matter. We will continue if that is alright with my master.
Shao Khan: Yeah why not.
Shang Tsung: Ok.
*After eveyone leaves*
Jax: Something doesn't add up.
*Raiden sees vision*
Raiden: Sonya... there planning to execute her.
Jax: What the shit?!?!?! They better brace themselves for an ass kicking!!
Raiden: Calm down Black Dynamite. Since my powers are dumbed down in Outworld I'll teleport us near Sonya.

(Second Match) ((Damn Cutscenes))

Johnny Cage: Hm. Lost as usual.
Jax: Where are we?
Raiden: Damn give a thunder god a second to rest shit!
Johnny Cage: Oh this reminds me of my movie 'Time Smashers' where we--
Jax: Oh that's nice. Hey can you help me count how many ****s I don't give.
*Silence*
Johnny Cage: So I notice your not going out with Sonya right?
Jax: Nope. I'm her C.O.
Johnny Cage: Lucky. If I was her C.O. I make her do jumping jacks for 5 minutes, record it, and watch it slow motion :-D.
Jax: Shut up please!
MK Announcer: Test Your Luck.
Johnny Cage: So you wouldn't mind if I--
Jax: Ok that's it! Its time you feel what my foot feels like up your ass!!

(Third Match)

Raiden: Calm down Jax.
Jax: But he--
Raiden: Shh! There's a distrubance in the forest.
Jade: Excuse but the Armory is off limits so please get the hell out.
Jax: Sorry but your requst has been denied!

(Cutscene)

Johnny Cage: Great job Chris Brown now what?
Jax: ..... Sorry lady. And sorry Johnny I--
Johnny Cage: Naw it's cool bro.
Raiden: Now that we know where we are and where to go, are you divas ready to go?
Jonny Cage and Jax: Whatever.

(Fourth Match)

*Trolls gambling*
**That actually put a smile on my face**
Sonya: What are they gambling for?
Sheeva: To see who rapes you first.
Sonya: 0-0.....
Johnny Cage: Sonya!
Sonya: Oh thank God!!
Sheeva: Kill them!
*Jax takes care of the first guard*
**Why in the hell do they work near and acid pit**
***I wonder how many on-the-job accidents they have per year***
Sheeva: She is the emperor's property.
Jax: Since were discussing property, I now own your ass!

(Cutscene)

Sonya: How what a player.
Jax: You haven't seen me at the top of my game ;).
Sonya: Haha. What took so long?
Johnny Cage: Busy beating me up.
*Sonya's beeper thing goes off*
Sonya: Hm. Two heavy tech signals are coming from my transmitter.
Raiden: That's odd. There's no technology in Outworld. It's like Earthrealm's third world countries combined. (No offense)
Johnny Cage: What about us? What are we used condoms to you?
Raiden: Hm. Actually why don't you stick with me.
Johnny Cage: Great I--
Raiden: Except this is like a prison relationship so your my *****. >:}
Johnny Cage: Help.
Jax: Well I'm sticking with Sonya. You guys want to teleport about 30 klicks this way.
Raiden: Ok, let's go *****.

Hey guys I have some updates for ya so pay attention!

Ok first thing first, I havent posted recently because I've been on the move for vacation. I mean I just drove to Philadelphia, flew to Arizona, now Im at California and that was a 6 hour drive. I'll post when I got the time. Now with that out the way let's get down to the important stuff:

1: I mention in Chapter 4 that I was going to do a series called MK Logic. I have a question for you guys; would you like me to begin the project after Chapter 8, or begin the series after WSHH In MK9 Storymode? Please let me know.
2: Another update for MK Logic, I will post a prequel to the series to explain it. I don't want to go all, "Here's a comedy about MK please read!!!" So make sure to look out for it.
3: A New series appears!! Yea that's right I'm making a new series called, What The Hell MK? This series while put you in a perspective of a technical gamer who points out every little thing about the MK game, but it will be from a komedic view not some angry youtube vlog. I'll start off with the MK9 cast first then work my way to online (maybe).
4: Final thing, Thank you guys for sticking with me on this series. I really appericate your views and comments. I write to put a smile on your faces so with that i'll keep writing. See ya on my next post :-D

Hey guys I have some updates for ya so pay attention!

Ok first thing first, I havent posted recently because I've been on the move for vacation. I mean I just drove to Philadelphia, flew to Arizona, now Im at California and that was a 6 hour drive. I'll post when I got the time. Now with that out the way let's get down to the important stuff:

1: I mention in Chapter 4 that I was going to do a series called MK Logic. I have a question for you guys; would you like me to begin the project after Chapter 8, or begin the series after WSHH In MK9 Storymode? Please let me know.
2: Another update for MK Logic, I will post a prequel to the series to explain it. I don't want to go all, "Here's a comedy about MK please read!!!" So make sure to look out for it.
3: A New series appears!! Yea that's right I'm making a new series called, What The Hell MK? This series while put you in a perspective of a technical gamer who points out every little thing about the MK game, but it will be from a komedic view not some angry youtube vlog. I'll start off with the MK9 cast first then work my way to online (maybe).
4: Final thing, Thank you guys for sticking with me on this series. I really appericate your views and comments. I write to put a smile on your faces so with that i'll keep writing. See ya on my next post :-D

Do chapter 8 first Smoke's chapter is up next :)

Lets get this Chapter started with our loveable MK pot head! Enjoy!!

Chapter 7: Smoke

(Cutscene)

Smoke: You would think they clean up this place full of dead bodies and stuff.
Tundra: Yeah it is pretty depressing.
Smoke: Whatever. We should probably keep our identity a secret. Espically yours because the name Sub-Zero draws attention. I don't excatly enjoy getting my ass kicked in the afternoon.
Tundra: Neither do I. But that's the type of attention I want Smoke. So I can draw out that Scropion and take my revenge!
Smoke: Fine, Sub-Zero.
Sub-Zero: .... We should go different ways for the time being.
Smoke: Good idea. We will find that snake Shang Tsung. He will tell us or have a foot down his throat.
Sub-Zero: If he killed Bi-Han, then he will pay. ... Be stealthy as the night ...
Smoke: ... And deadly as the dawn.

(First Match)

Kitana: What the hell are you doing here Lin Kuei?
Smoke: If I tell you it will only result in your ass getting spanked. Just like a regular Tuesday for you.
Kitana: I am Princess of Outworld! I'll have you tongue for such rudeness!
Smoke: If you wanted a kiss all you had to do was ask ;).
Kitana: :evil:!!!!!!

(Second Match)

Kano: What do ya think of the RPG's?
Shang Tsung: Very nice that your gang was able to supply us with this equipment.
*Smoke steps out from the tree*
**MK2 reference for the win!!!**
Smoke: Shang Tsung!!
Kano: Don't worry I'll go beat his ass!
Shang Tsung: Wait why don't you use the RPG to dispose of him?
Kano: Cause my fist will do the talking!

(Third Match)

Smoke: Well it seems like your fist might be mute. Now that the Crocodile Hunter is down, your next.
*Reptile appears*
**Shang Tsung changes forms to Bi-Han**
Smoke: ... What the fuc--
Shang Tsung: Despite Bi-Han getting his ass handed to him, I thought you know maybe he is the strongest of the Lin Kuei.
Smoke: ********! I bet you can't even make an ice clone with your bum skills.
Shang Tsung: Well let's see if we can freeze Smoke.

(Fourth Match)

Smoke: Spill it! Before I show you what your entrails look like around your neck.
*Smoke get's punch*
Sektor: Hey Smoke watch this.
*Sektor beats up Smoke*
**When the hell could Sektor turn invicible? He must be using a cheat code of some sort**
***Shang Tsung teleports***
Sektor: Obviously you need a damn hearing aid to follow the order, "Everybody come back to Lin Kuei temple to begin assimilation."
Smoke: Sektor!? I'm pretty sure I didn't take a hit today so I can't be seeing things.
Sektor: Trust me Smoke, I'm real. And I'm going to kick your ass straight to Cloud 9!

(Fourth Match)

*Smoke attempts to pimp walk away*
**Lin Kuei capture him**
Smoke: ARGH what the hell, more cyborgs!?!?!
*Raiden and Johnny Cage appear*
Raiden: There is great energy nearby.
Johnny Cage: No shit, look left.
*Raiden sees vision of possible DLC character*
Raiden: Damnit NRS stop spoiling MK10 with these damn teasers!
*Makes the the cyborgs explode*
**Giggity!**
***Smoke takes out a joint and begins to smoke it***
Smoke: I think I've seen enough crazy shit for today. Cyborgs, princesses, a god with a beach hat, and Duke Nuke Em's long lost brother.
Raiden: Your welcome you ass. Anyway help us win this tournament and I'll pay ya back or something.
Smoke: Why should I help you? I'm here on my own agenda.
Johnny Cage: Let's put it this way. Either you help us or we make you our *****.
Smoke: ... I think I can spare some time.
Raiden: Good.
Smoke: But first you must help me fine Sub-Zero. He is in danger.
Johnny Cage: But Sub-Zero is dead.
Smoke: Yeah no shit Vinny. He has a brother. Please help me find him.
Raiden: Alright, but no smoking while teleporting.
Smoke: Fine Dad. I'll put it out.

Haha that was great also I can't wait to see more of MK logic! I just finished writing a story of my own you should check it out. Can't wait to see the next chapter I have a feeling the ending chapters are going to be the funniest.