What are the games that you bought and that you regret?

Yes! Oh man, that was annoying. Story wise, it had potential.. But the game was just poorly executed. But you literally just pointed out the only good thing about the game. What annoys me most, is they claimed to have payed attention to detail, but the regular Xenos looked nothing like their movie counterparts. I don't know, that just bugs me.

Agreed. Lately in any Alien/AvP game they use the basic design from Ressurection. If I remember correctly, they had the ridged dome but its like they're all attracted to using the Ressurection body design.

Last edited:
Agreed. Lately in any Alien/AvP game they use the basic design fron Ressurection. If I remember correctly, they had the ridged dome but its like they're all attracted to using the Ressurection body design.

Weird, right? Especially since Ressurection Aliens were spawned from a cloned Queen. So they're technically not even legit Xenos.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Lili is nerfed beyond belief, slowest she's ever been in any Tekken game, and characters get KO'd way too fast. Matches hardly last longer than a minute.

Mass effect trilogy got it at Christmas and still haven't opened it yet and probably wont unless the mass effect 3 dlc gets a decent sale.

Mass Effect 3 is terrible in general. The PC controls for it is as terrible as it's "ending". Even with the Extended Cut.

Mass Effect 3 is terrible in general. The PC controls for it is as terrible as it's "ending". Even with the Extended Cut.

Blaspheme!

The Mass Effect trilogy were some of my favorite video game experiences. ME3 controls were a lot more smooth than before. I don't understand the trend in calling the endings awful. They're actually very touching. Then there's the ultimate ending you only get if you've imported a game since ME1 through ME3 which is even better.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Matrix: Path of Neo (PS2).
Such a garbage game compared to Enter The Matrix.

the shooting controls in that game were so backwards. Didn't you have to use both R1 and R2? At least I liked how it went through the movies though compared to Enter the matrix.

For a movie based on a virtual reality, it's a shame we never got a perfect matrix game, and seeing how it's not the late 90's/early 2000's anymore no one cares about the matrix anymore to make a new game.

Yo Sky, finally bought a new computer and it runs A Machine for Pigs, not that my last pc could not handle it, the file was just corrupted and I could not get it reinstalled, but finally got it to play a minute of it today but will not start it until I get moved in at my new place in Florida but yeah we need to get that TF2 going again!

At least I liked how it went through the movies though compared to Enter the matrix.

Enter The Matrix DID go through the movie parts, but from Niobe and Ghost's point- of-view.
In fact, Enter The Matrix connected the end of Matrix: Reloaded and the beginning of Matrix: Revolutions together.

The game ends with Niobe and Ghost sending an EMP to kill off the machines and waiting in their ship (the Logos), hoping that they will be rescued.
In the beginning of The Matrix: Reloaded, the crew of the Nebuchadnezzar and the Hammer find and reactivate Niobe's ship (the Logos).

Soul Calibur 5...

TERRIBLE PLOT. Not exciting. Character creation got worse (SC3 had the best one)

and the narrator says the same thing between rounds EVERY TIME.

did they even try?

007 Legends.

Complete carbon copy of CoD gameplay control multiplayer and everything wise, and it isn't even fun! Only good thing that was good was the character models

Watchdogs, I pre-ordered the game long before it got released, It looked awesome for my ps4, though I played with friends online (and it was A LOT of fun) for like 3 days, than it got sooooooooooo damn boring, shame really... Its like a poor man's GTA V

Regretting Just Cause 2. The gameplay is fun, but this whole system where you need to get enough chaos points to progress in the story is completely retarded.