We know the Roster! List your mains, casuals, and characters you wont use.

Mains:
-Kitana
-Devorah
-Cassie Cage

Casuals:
-Sonya Blade
-Jacqui

Never:
-Everyone else (semi casuals to some of them).

Mains

-Sub-Zero
-Kung Lao

Casual

-Kotal Kahn
-D'Vorah
-Jacqui Briggs
-Kenshi

The casuals will become mains if I become good enough with them.

Its hard to tell. Ill definitely want to main a SF character. Preferably Sonya, Jacqui, Kenshi or Takeda. If I suck with them. Ill go for Kung Lao, Kitana or Liu Kang.

My casuals will be Kano, D'Vorah, Mileena and Kotal.

Wont be touching Quan Chi and Ferra/Torr that much.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Mains:
Mileena
Tanya
Kitana
Sonya

Casual:
D'Vorah
Cassie
Jacqueline Briggs
Shinnok

These are obviously subject to change; I need to see Sonya, Shinnok & Jacqueline's gameplay before I decide whether or not I'm interested in playing as them.

I'l most likely be playing as everyone. There might be some I'll play as less, but as of right now, I don't know who they are because I would like to try them all out before making that decision.

However, I know what four I definitely want to play the most as since they're either my favorites or they strike the most interest for me and they are:

Sub-Zero, Mileena, D'Vorah, and Ferra/Torr.

I don't think Goro is on the main select screen. I'm thinking either Reiko, Havik, Fujin, Cyrax or Sektor.

No comment on who I'm going to main. Need to play everyone first.

Potential mains (Won't be definite until I've tried them):

Johnny Cage
Cassie Cage
Raiden
Quan Chi
Shinnok (?)
Takashi Takeda (?)
Erron Black (?)
Tremor (?)

Definite casuals:

Quan Chi (Warlock)
Raiden
Shinnok
Kung Jin (Bojutsu)
Sub-Zero
Kotal Kahn
Reptile
Kenshi
Scorpion

Won't use:

D'vorah
Kitana
Jax
Jaqueline
Mileena

Anyone I've left out I'm either completely unsure of or definitely won't use.

This is how I hope things to be but can obviously change when the game comes out.

Mains:
Sub-Zero
Kotal Kahn
Shinnok
Goro
Kano
Quan Chi
Kenshi
Predator

Very unlikely that I'll main that many characters at a time but one can hope.

Casuals:
Raiden
Kenshi
Takeda
Tanya
Erron Black
D'Vorah
Reptile

Really impossible to tell without getting my hands on the game, but:

Mains:
Johnny Cage
Cassie Cage
Mileena
Erron Black
Tremor

Casuals:
Everyone but Jaqui, Takeda and Kung Jin (I hope these fools are killed of in story mode, although that might increase their chances of coming back for the next game.)

I can only go by the ones that I've seen gameplay of, and even that is tentative. As of right now, I'm most interested in learning:

1) Mileena
2) Kung Lao
3) Takeda
4) Kitana

As for ones that just don't appeal to me from seeing their gameplay:

1) Ferra/Tor (love the look and concept, but nothing about the way they play appeals to me)
2) Kung Jin
3) Kano

Potentially interested in:

1) Erron Black
2) Kenshi
3) Tremor
4) Tanya
5) Predator

Will probably not be interested in:

1) Jax
2) Jason
3) Goro
4) Liu Kang

Everyone else is up in the air.

Not gonna lie, You people with like 9 mains are going to get bodied by people who only have 1-2 mains.

you're splitting your attention and knowledge amongst 9 characters... You have to play and gather info 9x faster, and play 9x longer. To keep up on the competition.

Not gonna lie, You people with like 9 mains are going to get bodied by people who only have 1-2 mains.

you're splitting your attention and knowledge amongst 9 characters... You have to play and gather info 9x faster, and play 9x longer. To keep up on the competition.

C'mon, let's be realistic. You think they're going to play every character listed to highest level or closest to the highest level. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk