We know the Roster! List your mains, casuals, and characters you wont use.

Obviously he didn't make his avatar, but it's his as far as the TRMK world goes. I always create my own sigs and avatars though.

I was talking about stealing Ricochetmatt's avatar, Einstein...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

If he created it and claimed ownership of it, or if the artist gave it to him specifically, then yes, it would be plagiarism. They would have to take it up with the one who made it though.

However, if the artist created the picture for people to freely use them, then it isn't.

I started something here apparently :p. I'm not looking for a fight, just wanna talk about mortal kombat and stuff.
I just don't get why someone would mind if I use the same picture as him.
As far as I know I got it from the internet in August last year, just forgot to set it as my avatar instead of my profile picture.

Oh and does someone know if all characters will be unlocked from the start or that you'll have to unlock them throughout the game?

I dont seem to be able to make a new topic, probably because I need more comments right ;)

Last edited:
Yet you admitted to main some of these characters. Which means there's actually something about MKX you like.

Is not about if those chars likes to me or not, is about if those are correct or not, for any reason i tell you: i hate ed boon ´s vision.

Anyway i have said on other topic that mkx have productive like productive stuff the dark envirment/ or dark atmphere............. never a game can be 100% fine or 100% but imo the tendence on mkx is 70% crap and 35% productive :D................, i would like more things but it not erase that game is a shit.

How do you know if MKX is bad if you don't play it first?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

cause since mkd i saw a bad tendence from boon ´s vision and desisions and the most funny is that between mk9 and mkx the formula is not huge different............ gamers don´t know all ;)...... and again ed boon has not invented to mk XD.

Is not about if those chars likes to me or not, is about if those are correct or not, for any reason i tell you: i hate ed boon ´s vision.

Anyway i have said on other topic that mkx have productive like productive stuff the dark envirment/ or dark atmphere............. never a game can be 100% fine or 100% but imo the tendence on mkx is 70% crap and 35% productive :D................, i would like more things but it not erase that game is a shit.

No no, I get it, you hate alot of MK. But now I've seen there's something you like about it too. You mentioning someone you would main in MKX hints to you liking them. And it wasn't just 1 or 2 characters, but quite a handful of them too. It's nice to know you do like something, and that you aren't just all about vomitting acid all over the forum.

You said something positive about MKX. I am going to hold on to that.

No no, I get it, you hate alot of MK. But now I've seen there's something you like about it too. You mentioning someone you would main in MKX hints to you liking them. And it wasn't just 1 or 2 characters, but quite a handful of them too. It's nice to know you do like something, and that you aren't just all about vomitting acid all over the forum.

You said something positive about MKX. I am going to hold on to that.

I assure to you; i don´t hate the creation of Jhon Tobias, Dan Pesina and Dan Forden................... ed boon is only ´fn oportunist programmars that adapted the takasashi Nishiyama ´s knowlege into MK....................
Is no about if something likes to me or not if is certain stuff is correct or not, is simple:
rayden ´s telepatic fart is correct? No. a reboot? Less.

I assure to you; i don´t hate the creation of Jhon Tobias, Dan Pesina and Dan Forden................... ed boon is only ´fn oportunist programmars that adapted the takasashi Nishiyama ´s knowlege into MK....................
Is no about if something likes to me or not if is certain stuff is correct or not, is simple:
rayden ´s telepatic fart is correct? No. a reboot? Less.

Maybe, but... There are characters you want to main in MKX. ;)

"Wants" means to me "pay attention to those" cause rigthnow seem very fully worked but even kitana shrould not be here.
I hate also the infant resurrection that stupid boon does on chars.

Yet you spent enough of your precious time to name these characters you wanted to main in this thread. So obviously you have been paying attention to them.

Anyways, it just brought a smile to my face. Is all. ;)

Mains:
*Kano
Kotal Kahn
Reptile
Predator
Tremor

Casual:
Goro
Scorpion
Sub Zero
Mileena
Takeda