We know the Roster! List your mains, casuals, and characters you wont use.

The only thing I don't like about Takeda is his teleport. I was never big on teleport shenanagins. He doesn't really need it because he already controls space with his whip attacks and dagger set ups. Plus, he has a freaking dive kick. The teleport seems a bit over the top, IMO.

I love the air spear w/ meter, that shit is hype as funk. You're right his space control is Godly with the overhead whip. He gets that cool high/low with it too. I can't wait to do stuff in the lab with him. The other variations are lame imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the air spear w/ meter, that shit is hype as funk. You're right his space control is Godly with the overhead whip. He gets that cool high/low with it too. I can't wait to do stuff in the lab with him. The other variations are lame imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, his Ronin variation is weak. Why waste time parrying projectiles when I have multiple ways to get in on you? I don't see a situation where Ronin would be the best option. We'll see tho.

Mains
- Quan chi, I will be playing with him no matter what.
-Shinnok, if he plays like Shang then yes.

Will use
-Kano- I am liking the Commando variation.
-Jax
-Raiden
-Goro

Does anyone know if every character will be unlocked from the start or that you'll have to unlock some through story mode or something like the crypt?

My Perfect Four:

Kitana
Kung Lao
Sonya (loved her in MK4, hated in MK 9....and now she's back with classy vibe and dignity )
D'vorah

Sentimental or casual choice :
Raiden
Kung Jin
Mileena
Kotal Khan

Unlikely to even give a try:
Ferra/Torr
Quan Chi
Reptile
All guest characters (They ruin the game's atmosphere for me)

Last edited:
main:
Subzero--------------- seem bi han also but maybe im wrong
kitana
Shinnok
Fujin -----if is included
Reiko----- if is included
kung jin
tanya------------) is going bad her

No casual-----------but maybe liu kang and predator have any small posibility

shit and crap:
quanchi
scorpion
kano
raiden
takeda
ferrator
kotal stupid khan
devorah
jax
stupid jax s´ daughter
cassie
milenna
jason vorhess
tremor
ermac
stupid kung lao
reptile
cage
sonya
stupid 3d goro as always

main:
Subzero--------------- seem bi han also but maybe im wrong
kitana
Shinnok
Fujin -----if is included
Reiko----- if is included
kung jin
tanya------------) is going bad her

No casual-----------but maybe liu kang and predator have any small posibility

shit and crap:
quanchi
scorpion
kano
raiden
takeda
ferrator
kotal stupid khan
devorah
jax
stupid jax s´ daughter
cassie
milenna
jason vorhess
tremor
ermac
stupid kung lao
reptile
cage
sonya

Wait wait wait... Hold on! Just... STOP!
Are you actually going to buy the game after ALL the crap you've spewed about it?!
You hate SO MUCH about EVERYTHING Mortal Kombat, and yet you are going to buy the game?

... I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Maybe I'll do both. And eat a cookie.

Mains:
Kano
Tremor
Sonya Blade

Never gonna use:
D'Vorah
Kitana
Mileena
Cassie Cage
Kenshi
Ermac

Casual:
Everyone else.

Wait wait wait... Hold on! Just... STOP!
Are you actually going to buy the game after ALL the crap you've spewed about it?!
You hate SO MUCH about EVERYTHING Mortal Kombat, and yet you are going to buy the game?

... I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Maybe I'll do both. And eat a cookie.

Who has said that i ´m going to buy tha game? i don´t buy anything for play ;).
I hate so much ed boon ´s visions and desision about game, not mk, rigth genious?
Is more if play this last stupid game more "shits" i´ll discover........ constructive critics are so valid like the destrutive critics, and ppl like you don´t read those fair destrutive crictics, soo eat a entire cake, bro :D.

I hate so much ed boon ´s visions and desision about game, not mk, rigth genious?
Is more if play this last stupid game more "shits" i´ll discover........ constructive critics are so valid like the destrutive critics, and ppl like you don´t read those fair destrutive crictics, soo eat a entire cake, bro :D.

Yet you admitted to main some of these characters. Which means there's actually something about MKX you like.

How do you know if MKX is bad if you don't play it first?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Did you really steal my avatar? Just an FYI, it was made for me. Find your own.
It's just a picture, grow up.

On-topic:

My mains will probably be:
- Raiden
- Ermac
- Scorpion
- Tremor

Least 3 most likely:
- Kano
- D'Vorah
- Ferra/Torr
(I'm glad Stryker and Sheeva aint in, they sucked **s in MK9 :p

^but this is for all of us still the preference of our favorite character instead of how he/she fights cause we can only know that when we finally get the hands on the game :)

Mains
-Kotal
-Takeda
-Kung Lao
-Ermac
-Tremor
-Jason
-Predator

Won't Use
-D'Vorah
-Cassie
-Scorpion
-Reptile
-Sonya
-Tanya

Everyone else i'll play around with. This list could definetly change seeing how i've never played the game.