UMK3 Ninja Pack Request Thread

They are so close to finishing these costumes! Why not go on and do it for some cash?!?!? Putting a mask on a model, duping it, changing the colors, and writing a little bit of code can't be that hard and surely wouldn't take up many resources.

They are so close to finishing these costumes! Why not go on and do it for some cash?!?!? Putting a mask on a model, duping it, changing the colors, and writing a little bit of code can't be that hard and surely wouldn't take up many resources.

They can do that in less than an hour in a boring sunday, lol no I dont know how many time does that take to them, but Im sure is not that much, is easy money, they would be stupid if they dont do it.

They can do that in less than an hour in a boring sunday, lol no I dont know how many time does that take to them, but Im sure is not that much, is easy money, they would be stupid if they dont do it.

Yes, yess. The time for MK3 costumes is now!

So has Boon said anything/answered any questions about an UMK3 Ninja Pack on that Twitter shit? I can't seem to be able to get an answer out of him...

but they would have to make MK3 ermac black o.o

umk3-glitch64.png

Yeah I'm really hoping for this UMK3 Ninja costume pack to be released as well as Cyborg Smoke and MK2 Skarlet a lot of MK fans don't believe in the MK Wikipedia because the stuff they post there is not accurate but that's where I first saw a photo of MK3 subzero and other dlc most of it has came out I even saw a photo of MK2 Skarlet and she looks badass in her MK2 costume so I wouldn't see why they wouldn't release MK2 Skarlet or even the UMK3 Male ninja pack for dlc...for those that say Noobde doesn't respond to your tweets don't feel bad he doesn't respond to mine either but I'm sure he makes a print out for all his MK team to read to come up with some better ideas for future MK games as well as dlc depending on the amount of requests that fans make per character or content

Last edited:
So has Boon said anything/answered any questions about an UMK3 Ninja Pack on that Twitter shit? I can't seem to be able to get an answer out of him...

Nobody from NRS has mentioned anything about DLC (Last time I checked). Even though I want the MK3 skin pack as well, it's best not to get your hopes up.

Apparently boon only responds to hate messages on twitter. Don't know if it's true or not seeing as how I don't have a twitter.

Nobody from NRS has mentioned anything about DLC (Last time I checked). Even though I want the MK3 skin pack as well, it's best not to get your hopes up.

Apparently boon only responds to hate messages on twitter. Don't know if it's true or not seeing as how I don't have a twitter.
No wonder..because I always respond nicely and he never responds then maybe we should respond like this to get our attention lol

@Noobde..Dammit! will you please release the UMK3 Male Ninja Costumes along with Cyber Smoke and MK2 Skarlet for DLC already?

Maybe if we all do this he is bound to respond to one of us lol

I've been on his twitter page a few times, he made us believe that Tanya was going to be DLC (not that I cared), you shouldn't even take his replies seriously, if what he said was true, we would've gotten Leatherface as DLC as well, he might give us hints on what's coming once in a while, but don't expect anything official until NRS release a trailer or some renders.

Yeah, I only made the account yesterday specifically to ask Boon about the possibility of the UMK3 Ninja pack since that's all everyone seems to use these days. That and the FAILbook. Ah well we'll see eventually I guess.

The masks should all be the same, like umk3 , they look different than the picture above, those seem to be missing a line on the side, but i would like if they keep the eyes from the original 3d models.

Yeah Sub-Zero's eyes should still be normal, Scorpion's to be glowing with no pupils and Ermac's to be green etc. The masks should all be the same.

Question to Everyone who wants the UMK3 Ninja Pack:

Should they make the masks like in the above pic? OR Use the costumes but with each character's individual mask?

the masks "should" be the same since this will be (if released) a retro pack, so it's basically a palette swap pack. the mask looks good for this pic but in-game, I'd like to see something much better. something in the nature of the MK2 masks but even better

My question is, will this mean Sub-Zero will get another costume with this pack? He should, considering he had both costumes in UMK3.

No wonder..because I always respond nicely and he never responds then maybe we should respond like this to get our attention lol

@Noobde..Dammit! will you please release the UMK3 Male Ninja Costumes along with Cyber Smoke and MK2 Skarlet for DLC already?

Maybe if we all do this he is bound to respond to one of us lol

Lol you should try it out, I think there might be some truth to that, because all that tweets he has responded are always hate, angry messages towards him. lol