Tremor!!! (also Liu Kang and Tanya)

Wow.... Tanya and Tremor, hell has frozen over and the tin foils are having their day.

While obscure characters are inching this way into things, can I beg for Chameleon to make an appearance?

How do you guys like Tremor's looks? Are you happy with it? Is it what you expected, or is it better or worst?

i'm satisfied with it... it definitely beats him NOT being in... i think it looks great other than his actual mount cover....his face just looks like the "cold war scorpion" mask... its like... a gas mask, too bulky and ugly.. but its early yet, i'm sure they'll modify it, and i'm sure they'll have an alt costume.

How do you guys like Tremor's looks? Are you happy with it? Is it what you expected, or is it better or worst?

no need to say we're way past the palette swaps era since MK9's overhaul of all ninjas. having said that (idk I get a feeling someone will claim he is a palette swap :p), I love how he did NOT end up like that pic in the petition where he is a full golem like fugly thing but rather a humanoid mixed with rock. it feels like his skin absorbs the rock in certain parts of his body while others are seemingly plain human. also loving his mask, it feels really appropriate for a beefy character like him

Okay, I can kind of understand Tremor, but Tanya? She came out in MK4 and Deception...

Tanya is more of a Klassic character than Tremor. You got that backwards.

A lot of MK fans don't even know who Tremor is because he was only in MK: SF.

I've been hold this moment in so...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Finally I've gotten what I've been hoping for since MK9. I've been watching, waiting, and hoping for Tanya's inclusion in the game. Good things come to those that wait. I am now 100% satisfied with MKX.

I was about to turn my signature into a long gif of Tanyas face on Gotye's body singing 'You treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough.' to ed boon.
Glad I didn't have to do the effort.

I have to admit that while I didn't want Tremor in the game he looks pretty bad ass, I just hope they don't rely on a lot of ground pound moves for him because that shouldn't hurt anyone lol. I wonder what the chances are of a 2nd kombat pack?

Tanya is more of a Klassic character than Tremor. You got that backwards.

A lot of MK fans don't even know who Tremor is because he was only in MK: SF.

That's what I meant lol, not sure how I worded that wrong? I meant to say I understand him not considering Tremor klassic, but Tanya definitely is

so... whats so good about Tanya? talking strictly gameplay wise here fuk the story

was she MK4 or something? i owned that game but cant remember a single thing from it coz it was so bad and never played any of the other games after that so i cant remember her. but imterested in what she can do....anyone??

I'm really happy/sad with the DLC I like Jason, Tremor and Predator, but I really don't care for Tanya and I wish Fujin took her place.

Because there are people who want to be surprised when actually playing the game. Which seems to be the majority of the community here, at least.

Personally... I want everything to be spoiled to me. XD

i understand story, unlockable contents and other things like that being hidden because luckily ive avoided most of it. But idk why people want the roster to be a surprise when they hate and complain about it anyways.