The Official "What Players Message You After you Beat them" thread

oh I get these all the time lol I use Kitana too, I'm not an expert by anymeans, i'd probably say I'm an intermediate player. I got called a tylerlantern fan by someone and it confused me until now, i've just youtubed him and my combo's aren't really the same, I've a 38% combo i get in quite regularly, but it's just from spending time in training, seeing ways to keep people in the air, I can't do what he does, don't really want to either cause what I can do, I can actually do in a fight. I got a barrage of hate mail off this guy who used to keep spamming sonya's kick, so I used Noob Saibot back and showed him what I thought of Spammers, to which i got a load of hate mail back, the usual get a life, spammer, ******* etc, to which I said, i never spam, i counter spam spammers so they know how much they suck, I always fight fairly unless I've reason not to and if someone can beat you by doing the same move/s over and over again then you deserve to lose

Last edited:
oh I get these all the time lol I use Kitana too, I'm not an expert by anymeans, i'd probably say I'm an intermediate player. I got called a tylerlantern fan by someone and it confused me until now, i've just youtubed him and my combo's aren't really the same, I've a 38% combo i get in quite regularly, but it's just from spending time in training, seeing ways to keep people in the air, I can't do what he does, don't really want to either cause what I can do, I can actually do in a fight. I got a barrage of hate mail off this guy who used to keep spamming sonya's kick, so I used Noob Saibot back and showed him what I thought of Spammers, to which i got a load of hate mail back, the usual get a life, spammer, ******* etc, to which I said, i never spam, i counter spam spammers so they know how much they suck, I always fight fairly unless I've reason not to and if someone can beat you by doing the same move/s over and over again then you deserve to lose

Meh.. I don't counter spam. Thats going to there Low level of gameplay, I just Crush them with my main and send a GG message with a <3 to make them mad ;)

I haven't done it for a while now, I'm not above stooping to their level if they actually beat me through it, which again has been a while. I've got a lot better at the game though since so 9 times out of 10 I can control the fight against a spammer. Then send a message saying THIS, is how you spam lol I played a scorpion spammer on KOTH earlier today, he'd managed 6 wins in a row, 9 by the time i played him all through spamming, and I didn't just beat him I massacred him, and he sent me a hate message about how I stopped him getting the trophy lol

**Edit, I just got, ******yspammer, from someone who I beat in king of the hill, i didn't spam though, although I did do a babality on him lol**

Last edited:
Ok time for me to bring this thread back to life!!!!

SO I just got done playing some guy who I went 1-1 with. First match he used his "main" Kitana and I used my secondary Cyrax. easy win. So the next match I face his Kano against my Kitana, who I started using yesterday and he beats me with the knive throwing ball spamming ******** and he has his mic in and I hear: "Oh I won I won hahaha I beat you that wa so gratifying." So then I send him message letting him know that it was only my second day using Kitana and that I whooped him with Cyrax. Then i get a message back saying "ya i bet u did haha i beat u!! i feel good" Then I said see what happens against my Sub. He responded with (exact copy and paste from xbox.com) "sub is the most op chaaracter in the game ic why u have a good record now" Then I had to explain to him that Sub Zero is a good character but far from op. and then I let him know hes going on TRMK. He proceeded to ask me what TRMK was and I said it was a website where I would be posting this little arguement and I would be letting people know that you think Sub is op when hes clearly not. Then he was all like "ur a sore loser maakin excuses for y u lost and sayin u wud lik kick my ass with sub dont b a hypacrite" I said "Im not making excuses Im just letting you know beating my Kitana is nothing that should gratifiy you. Get blocked"

What a fun stroy to tell. If youd like to send him hatemail his gt is Matthias2424

Ok time for me to bring this thread back to life!!!!

SO I just got done playing some guy who I went 1-1 with. First match he used his "main" Kitana and I used my secondary Cyrax. easy win. So the next match I face his Kano against my Kitana, who I started using yesterday and he beats me with the knive throwing ball spamming ******** and he has his mic in and I hear: "Oh I won I won hahaha I beat you that wa so gratifying." So then I send him message letting him know that it was only my second day using Kitana and that I whooped him with Cyrax. Then i get a message back saying "ya i bet u did haha i beat u!! i feel good" Then I said see what happens against my Sub. He responded with (exact copy and paste from xbox.com) "sub is the most op chaaracter in the game ic why u have a good record now" Then I had to explain to him that Sub Zero is a good character but far from op. and then I let him know hes going on TRMK. He proceeded to ask me what TRMK was and I said it was a website where I would be posting this little arguement and I would be letting people know that you think Sub is op when hes clearly not. Then he was all like "ur a sore loser maakin excuses for y u lost and sayin u wud lik kick my ass with sub dont b a hypacrite" I said "Im not making excuses Im just letting you know beating my Kitana is nothing that should gratifiy you. Get blocked"

What a fun stroy to tell. If youd like to send him hatemail his gt is Matthias2424

Think im going to reck this guy with mileena, And Send him a Message saying does he remember you.

#SpreadingThehate:)

Played the #2 guy in Ranked Tag just a few minutes ago. He chose Kano and Kung Lao(my two worst matchups) and I chose Kitana and Mileena. Round 1, I barely beat him. Round 2, he barely beat me. By the time Round 3 came, I already figured him out and completely raped him. He ragequitted before the fight ended and sent this to me:

"i cant wait 4 the next patch when Mileena gets fixed no more glitch like her dive kick hitting threw block's to be honest that was b.s u dive 4 times right threw block nice well gg I guess cya around."

Honestly, I didn't know Mileena had a glitch and I would of found out by now. But to make a guy who's skill point is nearly 1900 ragequit made my night.

Played the #2 guy in Ranked Tag just a few minutes ago. He chose Kano and Kung Lao(my two worst matchups) and I chose Kitana and Mileena. Round 1, I barely beat him. Round 2, he barely beat me. By the time Round 3 came, I already figured him out and completely raped him. He ragequitted before the fight ended and sent this to me:

"i cant wait 4 the next patch when Mileena gets fixed no more glitch like her dive kick hitting threw block's to be honest that was b.s u dive 4 times right threw block nice well gg I guess cya around."

Honestly, I didn't know Mileena had a glitch and I would of found out by now. But to make a guy who's skill point is nearly 1900 ragequit made my night.

is his name "ghoul drool" or some shyt like that? cuz I've fought the #2 person before as well and made him perform a quitality. I've also fought the #1 person as well, 4 times to be exact, and won all 4 times. his name is TwoAsOne and hes a noob/ermac spammer. I honestly don't know how they got so high in the ranks, theyre complete ass

is his name "ghoul drool" or some shyt like that? cuz I've fought the #2 person before as well and made him perform a quitality. I've also fought the #1 person as well, 4 times to be exact, and won all 4 times. his name is TwoAsOne and hes a noob/ermac spammer. I honestly don't know how they got so high in the ranks, theyre complete ass

Yep that's them. Both of them are a bunch of crybabies. TwoAsOne always disconnects after losing and when I asked him why he does that, he called me and the MK community stupid. He also has the worst connection online and he uses the lag to his advantage.

I could've told the guy "Learn2Play Scrub LOLZ"

But i used my nice side and transformed his anger into readiness to learn.

:laugh:

I don't know why, but that last part really cracked me up. We should all be so lucky as to be taken to town by someone willing to give a dime's worth of free advice. :)

I got very very very much hate mails.
I played about 8800 won fights.
So I won 200 with Noob. Just spammed his specials.
People say I sucked at teh game.
That was at the very beginning.
Later I punished dem with Nightwolf and Stryker.
They just cried.

One guy, who I lost to several times, still sent me a voice message saying, "Joo suck, man. Joo can' play, man. Joo don' know nottin', man. Dat b**** is a joke, man." Etc. I was just starting MK online and yeah, I really sucked and he was a lot better. I messaged back, "Thanks for the games. You had some cool combos. Despite your message, I had fun and learned things." He messaged back, "It's cool. GG."

I guess I'm too old to understand the point of all the trash talk online, especially when you're just talking to yourself.

One guy, who I lost to several times, still sent me a voice message saying, "Joo suck, man. Joo can' play, man. Joo don' know nottin', man. Dat b**** is a joke, man." Etc. I was just starting MK online and yeah, I really sucked and he was a lot better. I messaged back, "Thanks for the games. You had some cool combos. Despite your message, I had fun and learned things." He messaged back, "It's cool. GG."

I guess I'm too old to understand the point of all the trash talk online, especially when you're just talking to yourself.

The problem is the mentality of alot of players online is "They think everyone's a douche" So they try to be a douche first. Because they assume they'll own all the douches.

You'd be surprised how many people I've talked to when you just reply kindly to their hatemail, they instantly turn good guy mode themselves.

Sometimes they just assume your a dick, so they try to be a dick first. (REally stupid IMO)

But you will run into some true douches.

Laugh
This
fuccking
Ass
Off

You put that big dick on me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That sounds like something I'd say.

I don't send messages, primarily because I don't care to play MK online. I played Vital and Shira a few times, they can tell you how bad I am.