The Official Team Battle Thread Jan 2012- Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to message squirrel to get the matches going but he hasn't responded yet. I don't know if he's worried or something, but we shall see :p.

N919, if you want those fights message me man. You move like old people f*ck.

So far I lost all 4 games. 2 being decided by one hit. **** this game man-_-

N9 bro unless you want us to stay at the bottom I suggest you start playing some matches. Your choice.

By thursday next week, the tournament will be half way through, so there is time for everyone to turn things round, though USA will start to have a struggle on their hands unless Rook and n9195v start producing the goods.

I mean cmon guys, Zoid is your youngest member and has school and he still makes time. People not showing up is getting a bit annoying now.

Zoidberg vs. Budd: 0-2
Zoidberg vs. Vital: 0-2
Johnny vs. Vital: 2-0
Johnny vs. Budd: 1-2

Like I said, two of mine were by one hit. Maybe some day ill come out winning one of those, sigh. Good games to D south, good scorpion and Mileena.

I am definitely willing to play Tesus if he gets on Vital, like I said just let me know. If you read this N9 you can still fight Canada if your quick and D South.

Edit: Yeah by so far I meant Johnny hadnt played, it seems N9 must have forgotten or had something urgent.

Last edited:
By thursday next week, the tournament will be half way through, so there is time for everyone to turn things round, though USA will start to have a struggle on their hands unless Rook and n9195v start producing the goods.

I always produce the goods, I was here the whole time. I work 50 hours a week, I still make time ;)
It is harder for me cuz I generally work at this hour.

Good games everyone, except those who did not show up.

Just played squirrel from Team Texas, and him and I had some rediculous fights. Great games man, here's the scores.

Dink (2) vs squirrel (1)

Rip (2) vs squirrel (0)

Cosmic (2) vs squirrel (0)

GUTZ (2) vs squirrel (0)

We are going to fight his second player tomorrow when he is available.

Alright, seeing how we are still waiting for n919 can we set a time frame so that if he doesn't show by tomorrow we can just move on? No ones heard anything from him and it's starting to drag on...

I had assumed since you started the next match that the deal was done. If your still willing to play him, by all means. I am starting to think he had somewhere to go though, but maybe he will be back tonight. If he is then by all means play him.

Hey guys sorry i fell asleep yesterday. Was really tired and tried to stay up as long as possible but for having toplay after midnight after a long weekend is difficult for me.Hopefully i can play next matches and make up for it.

Hey guys sorry i fell asleep yesterday. Was really tired and tried to stay up as long as possible but for having toplay after midnight after a long weekend is difficult for me.Hopefully i can play next matches and make up for it.

Flagg filled us in it's no problem, 6pm est tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.