The beginning - a SF fanfic by Kzaoo

everyone's crazy ***** gets her own fan fic? yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :twisted:

Hell yeah! Epic stuff :p The stuff with Juri inspired me to do a render with her XNALara model lol xD

Bro... Why didn't you go into detail about her being raped, but put it in a spoiler. You can't hold back on a good fan fic like this :cry:

Bro... Why didn't you go into detail about her being raped, but put it in a spoiler. You can't hold back on a good fan fic like this :cry:

I didn't want an infraction because if I did it, i'd go in to more detail than usual and it would be quite disturbing and un comfortable. Anyway, what did you think?

I didn't want an infraction because if I did it, i'd go in to more detail than usual and it would be quite disturbing and un comfortable. Anyway, what did you think?

I felt sorry for Juri, and it made me wanna punch her dad in the nose :mad:

You did a good job of showing how F***ed up her life was when she was Yung :)rolleyes: )

I felt sorry for Juri, and it made me wanna punch her dad in the nose :mad:

You did a good job of showing how F***ed up her life was when she was Yung :)rolleyes: )

I see whut you did thar.

Thanks, that was what I was going for. I haven't really done much about her mother. I have ideas, but I'm not sure how implement them.