Tanya

Maybe her eyes can have flames in them instead of having them be undead white and the fiery eyes can be done only during her flaming attacks.

Her normal special moves (minus the fireball) should have no flames. Flames should be added when the moves are enhanced and her eyes should be fiery too.

She's the daughter of an ambassador in Edenia until she became a traitor to Edenia.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

She needs to lose that Cammy copycat move; it's Cammy's exclusive property!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

She is not almost "cammy" from SF. For you if she had the "Corkscrew Kick" or "cannon drill" move is cammy?
IF you use cannon drill move is cause you loves so much spam with this at gameplay XD.
Do not forget that she have an unique special move the "split kick" and seem that neighter was copy from Killer instinc.

I don´t love generic things how copy from other franchises, but for any reason, idk why under my perception this not bother to me on tanya. The best tanya ever was in mk4 (Jhon Tobias was right), then at mkD-Mkar, ed boon has ed up her design, maybe boon is stupid and jaelous, lol. I bet that in mk 10 him shall cover tanya with more clothes XD

Last edited:
Tanya would probably be the one dressed up similar to a dominatrix due to her bossy attitude. Lol

Her MK4 alternate outfit is a good example.

As one of the minority who loves Tanya as the best/favorite kharacter, I too, want to see her old self in her original MK4 look. The guys at Midway/NR have just went too far with the white eye look. She isn't dead for god sakes. Also the fact that I like her is because she isn't a copy/paste female ninja with just a different color and a different moves. Non-ninja. In a game like MK, where 80% is make up with ninjas, that is saying much. I just hope the team gives her, her original kostume, original, innocent looking eyes, and her original hair-do with earings. And, also, I pray to god they don't mess up her power damage and screw her specials like they did to Nitara in MKA.

That's how I see it.

Last edited:
As one of the minority who loves Tanya as the best/favorite kharacter, I too, want to see her old self in her original MK4 look. The guys at Midway/NR have just went too far with the white eye look. She isn't dead for god sakes. Also the fact that I like her is because she isn't a copy/paste female ninja with just a different color and a different moves. Non-ninja. In a game like MK, where 80% is make up with ninjas, that is saying much. I just hope the team gives her, her original kostume, original, innocent looking eyes, and her original hair-do with earings. And, also, I pray to god they don't mess up her power damage and screw her specials like they did to Nitara in MKA.

That's how I see it.

I'm with you on this one. I was a bit turned off by how they made her look like she is dead. Although I do like the older look, I just hope they do just with her. And if for God knows why she becomes the returning surprise big bad, I hope they still make her playable.

That's how I see it.

I'm with you on this one. I was a bit turned off by how they made her look like she is dead. Although I do like the older look, I just hope they do just with her. And if for God knows why she becomes the returning surprise big bad, I hope they still make her playable.

If my baby don't come back for MKX I'm gonna probably rage. :comp:
This timeline being in the MK4/Gold timeline, I thought she'd be one of the first people announced.
But nope..Not one hint at being a character yet.
I'm hoping so much that she's the next released character, but then it ends up being someone else.
Well, there are still 2 shoes left to be released, and one looks like it could be Tanya's.
I don't give up hope.

Chill homeslices... Tanya is going to come back. There's like 24 slots based on the leaked image. But Boon himself says this will be the biggest roster of all MK games- Armageddon had what, 64? Unless Boon also includes variations as "characters", that'd be a total dickhead move. Tanya, without a question- she's Shinnok's little snitch and side piece... My dude smart, he knows that a ghetto girl got big dreams lol...

http://www.onlysp.com/mortal-combat-x-include-largest-roster-yet/

So based on the roster, let's assume each variant is a fighter. That makes 72 playable variants. We have Raiden, Kano, D'Vorah, Ferra/Torr, Scorpion, Sub Zero, Quan Chi, Kitana, Kung Lao. Leave spots for likelies- Kenshi, Ermac, Reptile, Shinnok. You get the remainder- Sareena (Quan's little friend with benefits is most likely gonna be in), Ashrah & Noob Saibot (it's a Netherrealm based game), Kai (token black guy), Sektor, Tanya, Smoke. Leaves room for four new characters, Takeda being one of them. Not to mention, Johnny Cage, Sonya, Kobra, Kira, Cyrax, Jax, Havik, all making cameos in story mode. I think there will be a bunch of NPC's that you'll have to fight. Moral of the story is calm your junk, your girl is probably gonna be in simply because she's part of the Shinnok/Quan Chi/Netherrealm story.

Chill homeslices... Tanya is going to come back. There's like 24 slots based on the leaked image. But Boon himself says this will be the biggest roster of all MK games- Armageddon had what, 64? Unless Boon also includes variations as "characters", that'd be a total dickhead move. Tanya, without a question- she's Shinnok's little snitch and side piece... My dude smart, he knows that a ghetto girl got big dreams lol...

http://www.onlysp.com/mortal-combat-x-include-largest-roster-yet/

So based on the roster, let's assume each variant is a fighter. That makes 72 playable variants. We have Raiden, Kano, D'Vorah, Ferra/Torr, Scorpion, Sub Zero, Quan Chi, Kitana, Kung Lao. Leave spots for likelies- Kenshi, Ermac, Reptile, Shinnok. You get the remainder- Sareena (Quan's little friend with benefits is most likely gonna be in), Ashrah & Noob Saibot (it's a Netherrealm based game), Kai (token black guy), Sektor, Tanya, Smoke. Leaves room for four new characters, Takeda being one of them. Not to mention, Johnny Cage, Sonya, Kobra, Kira, Cyrax, Jax, Havik, all making cameos in story mode. I think there will be a bunch of NPC's that you'll have to fight. Moral of the story is calm your junk, your girl is probably gonna be in simply because she's part of the Shinnok/Quan Chi/Netherrealm story.

Actually it just says 'There will be more new characters introduced than any other MK game'
And the most released at once was 12.
That means that there still could only be about 35-40 characters in total.
Either way, still hoping for the wife to be here.

Actually it just says 'There will be more new characters introduced than any other MK game'
And the most released at once was 12.
That means that there still could only be about 35-40 characters in total.
Either way, still hoping for the wife to be here.

Ah, you're the husband. I bet she suck a fine love muscle... my girl yellow knows how to get what she wants...

Personally, I'd like to see 35-40, but I'm a bit dismayed at the 24-slot select screen that came out. Hope it's just a prototype.

My second favorite female character (Sonya's my first and foremost). I hope she becomes DLC for MK2011. I never understood the hate that she gets...she's like the Cammy of Mortal Kombat (albeit the black, evil Cammy). She's been one my mains since Mortal Kombat 4, loved her in Deception and Armageddon.

What? Tanya is Mk´s Cammy??? I´m sorry but I have to disagree a lot...
Kitty is MK´s Chun Li, and Sonya is MK´s Cammy....
Tanya could be.. I don´t know... maybe C. Viper, due to her role of spy and personality....
However, I took this comment as a excuse, because now Kitana is revealed I WANT TANYA¡¡¡¡¡

Ah, you're the husband. I bet she suck a fine love muscle... my girl yellow knows how to get what she wants...

Personally, I'd like to see 35-40, but I'm a bit dismayed at the 24-slot select screen that came out. Hope it's just a prototype.

You are the most interesting person I've ever met on here no doubt. :tee:

And yes, after I posted what I did earlier, I looked up the roster. If that's really all of the characters then this game will not have a lot of options for me. I was hoping for at least the same amount of characters as MK'11.

Well, I actually thought the reveal this time could have been Tanya, but much to my surprise, it was Kitana. Not that I don't like Kitana(though she isn't in my top 10 list), but I was really hoping that Tanya was the one who was going to be revealed a few days ago.

Well, Ed Boon is kind of ignoring my tweets asking about the chance of Tanya being in. He replies to every other tweets, but mine. Maybe it's because I am pretty new for that? or could that be revealing too much if he answers that?

It's been ALL returning kharaters from MK9, so I am gradually losing hope for Tanya's return, and fear that Quan Chi and Kenshi(highly likely to return) might be the only 3D era character returning, which, I pray to got isn't the situation, but.... Crossing my fingers.

Well, I actually thought the reveal this time could have been Tanya, but much to my surprise, it was Kitana. Not that I don't like Kitana(though she isn't in my top 10 list), but I was really hoping that Tanya was the one who was going to be revealed a few days ago.

Well, Ed Boon is kind of ignoring my tweets asking about the chance of Tanya being in. He replies to every other tweets, but mine. Maybe it's because I am pretty new for that? or could that be revealing too much if he answers that?

It's been ALL returning kharaters from MK9, so I am gradually losing hope for Tanya's return, and fear that Quan Chi and Kenshi(highly likely to return) might be the only 3D era character returning, which, I pray to got isn't the situation, but.... Crossing my fingers.
I've asked him on twitter many times too. I'm sure so many other people have. He's avoiding all questions about Tanya, which is making me a bit sketchy.
I have very little hope for Tanya's return also because basically it's looking like the top row of the roster is returning, and bottom row is brand new, and the 'returning' are almost full.

I won't rest until I hear that TANYA is revealed & confirmed for Mortal Kombat X,You'll look like a 1000% total jackass if TANYA is absolutely,positively confirmed