Tanya

I finally got a thought on her X-Ray, if she's gonna come back in MK10:

Tanya starts off with a powerful back-hand ***** slap that turns the opponent's back on her and goes invisible if it hits cleanly. As the opponent is reeling from the pain, she kicks them in the groin so hard that they flip twice and land on their front on the ground. Then, she reappears on top of their lower back and starts laughing maniacally as she does a vertical fiery drill spin like a top in a high velocity speed, breaking the spine, ribs and rupturing the organs. And she finishes with a split kick, with the back foot landing on the opponent's head, breaking the skull.

I finally got a thought on her X-Ray, if she's gonna come back in MK10:

Tanya starts off with a powerful back-hand ***** slap that turns the opponent's back on her and goes invisible if it hits cleanly. As the opponent is reeling from the pain, she kicks them in the groin so hard that they flip twice and land on their front on the ground. Then, she reappears on top of their lower back and starts laughing maniacally as she does a vertical fiery drill spin like a top in a high velocity speed, breaking the spine, ribs and rupturing the organs. And she finishes with a split kick, with the back foot landing on the opponent's head, breaking the skull.
Brilliant! Reminds me of Anna Williams (Tekken)!

How can they bring back Tanya in MK10 with moves that can mix in with her boomerang? That weapon fits her well.

No fireballs!

Well, flaming boomerangs seem to be in my mind since she does play with magic. But I have a feeling fireballs will be her projectile.

The human cannon drill & split kick suit her.

I don't like the fireballs. Give her the boomerangs.

Yeah, I'd prefer her to have boomerangs and the Kobu Jutsu tonfa blades instead and her enhanced moves should be surrounded by fire such as her boomerang toss.

Not sure about the boomerangs cuz that's just like using Jade with her razor-rangs although her enhanced moves may be different to set them apart.

Or, she could throw flames in a form of a boomerang bu really it's her powers. I mean her boomerang wasn't sharp in MK4. Like Nightwolf how his weapons are like powers, Tanya's boomerangs can be just powers instead and her Kobu Jutsu can be her weapon.

Or, she could throw flames in a form of a boomerang but really it's her powers. I mean her boomerang wasn't sharp in MK4. Like Nightwolf how his weapons are like powers, Tanya's boomerangs can be just powers instead and her Kobu Jutsu can be her weapon.

Ok. That can be understandable.

Not as inspiring or surprising as MK4 on Deception, look or storyline (it was damn hard to though now that we KNEW she is evil)!
Edenia's version of Kano where she serves for HER purposes?

It'd be interesting is Tanya was a transsexual character. She can pass as one. Here's a story I'd find interesting...

First, when Tanya was a boy, she and Rain had some kind of relationship. Unfortnately, Edenia did not approve of LGBT people at the time. So Tanya got a sex change (using magic). Then both Rain and Tanya betray Edenia for being prejudiced.

How about that kind of story, I think it'd be nice for a change. lol ;)

That sounds more along the lines of fanfiction rather than official story.
Albeit (first time using this word) its a good idea for a story but any official fighting game to do this sort of thing would be silly

Tanya? Isn't she that chick who paid her husband and other cronies to kneecap that other chick some years ago because she wanted to win at all costs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Tanya needs her irises back. She looks retarded without them.

Also I'm calling it now, Tanya is going to be high tier in MK10. Something about the Canon Drill and Split Kick makes me sure of it