Tanya in MKX?

Besides, it shouldn't matter what race a character is anyway. Being for or opposed to a character based on their race would be pretty messed up. Either black or white should be fine with everyone.
so can Sub Zero be black, how about Johnny Cage..gtfoh

"Whitening" is basically a cultural motivated market because they world is indeed Westernized. However, I am not going to comment on that in this topic. I want Tanya to be as dark as she can be. This is my opinion. She fits the Ethiopian and Nubian look, not the Egyptian one...

Egyptians where originally black so her look still would be Nubian ether way.

So much unnecessary arguing over a character's ethnicity. She's Edenian, not African-American. People seriously need to stop crying about an animated character's skin colour.
Shes was black if you have eyes .. & don't talk as if your favorite white characters where to all of a sudden become black/Nubian you'll be ok with it , because im pretty sure you wouldn't.

fact is: tanya is other steal exactlly like happened on mk9 with stupid skarlet and stupid rain:
tanya:
-generic stance pose from kitana
-swap 3d models, bones, mesh, obj, ect. from milena and kitana
-also her leg are alot seemed from milenna.

Is ridicule this........ all is because kitana in mk4 was a swap of tanya? PATHETIC!!!!!!!!

and ALSO ULTRA HORRIBLE TANYA DESIGN.

Do you know how it s called? A "steal", same like happened with mk9.........if you buy this it ´S means nrs is spiting at ur face.

-

Costumes I'd want for TANYA...

1. Primary
2. Alternate (Hopefully something similar to Mileena's 3rd outfit in MK9 but covered in gold.)
3. MK4 Primary
4. MKA/MKD Primary

I would LOVE to have an updated version of her MKD main, but I've already said this numerous times already. XD
I hope her alt will look like that, now that Boon confirmed the DLC characters WILL have alts! :D

Well, she does appear in the game and has some participation...

Spoiler:
Helping Mileena and Rain with the revolutionaries against Kotal Kahn, even if she is defeated various times. Well, she was not killed, that's a relief for the character's fans.

Her moves include a mystical fireball that has dark ashes coming from it and her famous Frontflip split kick. I imagine her variations from the kombat pack will be a magical one, an acrobatic one, and a mixed/fresh one.

As for her clothing, it did go through a major rehaul, but I think her clothes in MK4 were not really... original, or had any cultural value considering Edenian costumes. But then again, nobody knows how Edenia was. Let's see how she fits in the game.

Well, she does appear in the game and has some participation...

Spoiler:
Helping Mileena and Rain with the revolutionaries against Kotal Kahn, even if she is defeated various times. Well, she was not killed, that's a relief for the character's fans.

Her moves include a mystical fireball that has dark ashes coming from it and her famous Frontflip split kick. I imagine her variations from the kombat pack will be a magical one, an acrobatic one, and a mixed/fresh one.

As for her clothing, it did go through a major rehaul, but I think her clothes in MK4 were not really... original, or had any cultural value considering Edenian costumes. But then again, nobody knows how Edenia was. Let's see how she fits in the game.

She of course isn't done yet. We only know one variation and 2 special moves that likely will be removed.
She has a lot more story contribution than just 'helping mileena' as well. You gotta look more deeply and intricately into the story.
Spoiler:
First of all, yes, she does survive. After cassie and d'vorah kick her and rain's ass, they escape and became fugitives. [Said in Tanya's ending.]

Her clothes in MK4 weren't original? I haven't seen anyone wear that or anything near that for any games before.

fact is: tanya is other steal exactlly like happened on mk9 with stupid skarlet and stupid rain:
tanya:
-generic stance pose from kitana
-swap 3d models, bones, mesh, obj, ect. from milena and kitana
-also her leg are alot seemed from milenna.

Is ridicule this........ all is because kitana in mk4 was a swap of tanya? PATHETIC!!!!!!!!

and ALSO ULTRA HORRIBLE TANYA DESIGN.

Do you know how it s called? A "steal", same like happened with mk9.........if you buy this it ´S means nrs is spiting at ur face.

-

... I'm trying to understand what in the world you're saying but I'm having a hard time.

Are you comparing Tanya to Rain and Scarlet, who you think are "stealing" things? What exactly did these two steal? I'm intrigued in knowing how two fictional, made-up characters can steal things.

Do you mean, "The developers gave them abilities that were used from other characters?" That's not stealing, mate. Stealing is when you take something that doesn't belong to you and you don't give it back.

Also, you DO realize that in game, Tanya wasn't finished right? I'm kinda laughing at how they made her have Kitana's stance, probably a homage to the fact that she was in place of Kitana in the fourth game. But just because she had that stance, doesn't mean that's her stance for good. It was a placeholder
Until she's released, what you see is a placeholder. Thy had to give her something rather than nothing. She didn't "steal" anything

And no, Kitana was never a swap of anything. Tanya doesn't look like Talissa Soto in her debut. Please, if you're going to insult people's favorites, at least get stuff straight before you blab if out.

And I hate Tanya, I just did this because your whole post just doesn't make any sense at all.