Super Smash Bros

Had Hector been in my balls would have exploded.

It's kinda funny how the smash community complains about FE characters being in when there are like 8 Mario Characters lmao

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Had Hector been in my balls would have exploded.

It's kinda funny how the smash community complains about FE characters being in when there are like 8 Mario Characters lmao

Well Mario is Nintendo's flagship franchise so it's understandable. I think the complaints come from Fire Emblem being a very niche game but still having way more representation in Smash over games that are more popular like Legend of Zelda or Metroid.

Pffft like the people wouldn't bish over that.

"Why are all these Zelda characters here? I wanted Rayman!!"

Pffft like the people wouldn't bish over that.

"Why are all these Zelda characters here? I wanted Rayman!!"

True that :laugh:
The fanboys will never be happy, Nintendo could make a smash game with like 100 characters in it and mofuggas would still be like "Where's Sodom? Funk this game it's for gayboys."

True that
The fanboys will never be happy, Nintendo could make a smash game with like 100 characters in it and mofuggas would still be like "Where's Sodom? Funk this game it's for gayboys."
Lmao where's Sodom

The only bro I wanted in was Wolf but oh well.

Playing Cloud atm. Dude has no range lol

Lmao where's Sodom

The only bro I wanted in was Wolf but oh well.

Playing Cloud atm. Dude has no range lol

Wait what?! CLOUD has no range? What sort of tardism is this? Goddamn this dude has a funkin 7ft sword and no range? WHAT?!

Wolf was G wittit in brawl, sucks that he never made it into this Smash.

I got a long ass list of characters I'd want in a Smash game, gonna spoiler this shit so people don't gotta look at my impossible wishlist :laugh:

Spoiler:
Ganon (seperate from Ganondorf)

Ray 01 (Custom Robo)

Trevor Belmont (Yeah I said it, Trevor not Simon)

Dark Sheamus (Metroid Prime 2)

Any of the Fire Emblem characters I listed (Ashnard, Black Knight, Sigurd, Hector, Zephiel, etc... there's a shitload to pick from)

Rahu (also Custom Robo)

Young Link (Majora's Mask style, form switching and all that jazz)

Snake (The one from Escape from New York) ok just kidding Metal Geeyur Snake obvs

Proto Man (Like Mega Man but with more sunglasses)

Dixie Kong (I guess K Rool can get in too)

and finally Guko (from the little known cartoon "Super Monkey Men Scream 'till they're Strong")

I'm sure theres somebody I forgot but fuk it I don't feel like thinking about things that'll never happen anymore.

Wait what?! CLOUD has no range? What sort of tardism is this? Goddamn this dude has a funkin 7ft sword and no range? WHAT?!

I got a long ass list of characters I'd want in a Smash game, gonna spoiler this shit so people don't gotta look at my impossible wishlist :laugh:

Spoiler:

Ray 01 (Custom Robo)

Any of the Fire Emblem characters I listed (Ashnard, Black Knight, Sigurd, Hector, Zephiel, etc... there's a shitload to pick from)

Rahu (also Custom Robo)

Snake (The one from Escape from New York) ok just kidding Metal Geeyur Snake obvs

and finally Guko (from the little known cartoon "Super Monkey Men Scream 'till they're Strong")

I'm sure theres somebody I forgot but fuk it I don't feel like thinking about things that'll never happen anymore.

you know good and well if there is a new smash bros at least seven of them will be playable with how ham sakurai went on this game

but you're SOL on belmont or anything owned by Konami because....Konami

I got a long ass list of characters I'd want in a Smash game, gonna spoiler this shit so people don't gotta look at my impossible wishlist

Spoiler:

Ray 01 (Custom Robo)

Rahu (also Custom Robo)

My bad I lied like a hooker. The first two hits of his side smash misses but the last one goes a good distance. Down smash goes a good distance, up smash is short and so is his side B.

Overall I compare Cloud to Roy with cloud having the edge over the boy.

He's got damn good damage but as far as knockback he seems a little light.

That's some list you got there fam.
I was also low key wanting shadow too since Shadow is my fav

you know good and well if there is a new smash bros at least seven of them will be playable with how ham sakurai went on this game

but you're SOL on belmont or anything owned by Konami because....Konami

A man can dream
Is it too much to ask to be able to whip the shit outta Mario like he was Jesus? :cry:

My bad I lied like a hooker. The first two hits of his side smash misses but the last one goes a good distance. Down smash goes a good distance, up smash is short and so is his side B.

Overall I compare Cloud to Roy with cloud having the edge over the boy.

He's got damn good damage but as far as knockback he seems a little light.

That's some list you got there fam.
I was also low key wanting shadow too since Shadow is my fav

Ah okay, cus it just seemed ludicrous that Cloud of all people would have no range :laugh:

If they were to add another Sanic character Shadow would actually be a pretty good choice since he's got the chaos roll for teleporting and all that time manipulation stuff.

[MENTION=6789]Wraith[/MENTION] I know how you feel my ultimate dream would be to have Konami just sell all it's IP's away

It doesn't matter who cause anyone is better than them as it stands

on the plus side at least Kojima is free from them and unsurprisingly is suppose to be working on a new project with Sony

Yeah last I heard those meat massagers just wanted to make mobile games. The future of the Castlevania doesn't look too bright, especially after Lords of Shadow 2.

Yeah last I heard those meat massagers just wanted to make mobile games. The future of the Castlevania doesn't look too bright, especially after Lords of Shadow 2.

you're already late on that buddy
the unfortunate fate of castlevania

just don't whip the messenger

good god, this game has pretty much become "fire emblem waifu simulator : the fighting game!" at this point.
I've pretty much tuned all the way out for this game now, it was fun drunk for a few months but thats about it.

Bayonetta is understandable, one of the only things going for wiiu so it makes sense.

just shamless promotion for a game they are taking a damn eternity to release stateside

and i'm certain Yung is gonna play the hell out of the game in question regardless

I'm over here kicking in my self in the ass for not learning Japanese earlier in my life. Otherwise I could have been played Fates 😒