SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION

I wonder if the female fighter that is being train by Jax is Gemini? They both have a good connection with each other. If that ninja is Reptile then I'm kinda mad that Reptile is back to working who is big and bad again. If they can have Scorpion move on then why not Reptile? Reptile can become a member of the Forces of Light if Raiden shows him the truth of his race being killed by Shao Kahn. I'm just sick of Reptile always being the henchmen. In the original timeline, he work with Shang Tsung (who was only working for Shang Tsung because of Shao Kahn's orders), Shao Kahn, Shinnok and Nitara.

I wonder if the female fighter that is being train by Jax is Gemini? They both have a good connection with each other. If that ninja is Reptile then I'm kinda mad that Reptile is back to working who is big and bad again. If they can have Scorpion move on then why not Reptile? Reptile can become a member of the Forces of Light if Raiden shows him the truth of his race being killed by Shao Kahn. I'm just sick of Reptile always being the henchmen. In the original timeline, he work with Shang Tsung (who was only working for Shang Tsung because of Shao Kahn's orders), Shao Kahn, Shinnok and Nitara.

From what we've seen and know of Kotal, I think he's going to end up a better boss than any of those guys. He might actually treat Reptile as more than a lackey.

The comic is fine but Reptile being in the game would be a huge waste of a roster slot

Reptile being on the roster is not a waste since he's one of the most popular characters in the series. He has been in almost every MK game to date.

grrr people! we don't need to have the same 15 characters in every game. its not 1996. deal with it. when mk3 was made they needed new characters, same with when mk2 was made. some character return and some don't. that's how it is.

Reptile being on the roster is not a waste since he's one of the most popular characters in the series. He has been in almost every MK game to date.

Sigh... I guess I should just face facts then. Mortal Kombat is never going to move forward. Its going to stay stagnant with the same characters over and over again. You know cause Reptile and Jax are sooo important to the story. Seriously what has Jax ever done that was significant in these games? Hes the token black guy and Sonyas side kick, thats it.

But hey, its whats fans want. Heaven forbid a videogame company actually try to take risks and try something new, but I guess fans just want the same old shit over and over and over again just like Call of Duty... Oh wait.. people complain about that also and want new things.

The comic is fine but Reptile being in the game would be a huge waste of a roster slot

WTF? Having Cassie, Johnny and Sonya all playable would be wasting roster slots. Reptile, Baraka and Ermac are the last characters from MK9 I care to see playable in MKX. Well, after reading comic #3 there is a chance for Mileena.

Tbh, I am not very happy with the comics. It feels like they just want us to keep buying them. There are no actual answers in the following issues. They didn't continue the Sub-Zero and Kano story from #1.

Did somebody see the red Sub-Zero eyes in #3? As for Sub-Zero, the one in Scorpion's flashback is definitly Bi-Han.

Did somebody see the red Sub-Zero eyes in #3?

That whole scene was an illusion. It was the demon posing as Sub-Zero. Him having red eyes means absolutely nothing, just like the Lin Kuei transforming into monsters when Scorpion realized it was all fake.

Reptile is a huge favorite who survived the last game. He actually has potential for a good story that they never took advantage of, but he has more right being in the game over the dead returning characters. I'm more disappointed that people like Kitana, Kano, and Cassie are in it. Johnny, Sonya, Kano and Kitana have had nothing interesting as far as story goes up to this point.

My feelings for the comic are mixed. The story has been decent, the artwork is great but the story is moving too slow. I feel like it's going to be another 10 issues before we even know what's going on. Kinda frustrating.

Reptile should be given a better role.

But after all those games, he has always this "serving" thing.

He is not a character to command, they didn't make him for so.

Even when he was on the Dragon King's story, he was used.

He could he normally at Kahn's side serving him.

Fan favorite or not, he need a lot of lights and changes to stop being a submitted character.

Reptile should be given a better role.

But after all those games, he has always this "serving" thing.

He is not a character to command, they didn't make him for so.

Even when he was on the Dragon King's story, he was used.

He could he normally at Kahn's side serving him.

Fan favorite or not, he need a lot of lights and changes to stop being a submitted character.
But that's a defining trait of his character.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I can't believe we're not on issue #4 yet >_<
I seem to be a week ahead in my mind.

I'd also like to add that the people lurking this forum don't appreciate having to wade through pages of slop that TarkatanTrash leaves lying around. God dammit.

I can't believe we're not on issue #4 yet >_<
I seem to be a week ahead in my mind.

I'd also like to add that the people lurking this forum don't appreciate having to wade through pages of slop that TarkatanTrash leaves lying around. God dammit.

Just ignore him. I did and dont have to see his posts. I can actually enjoy the forums now

Well....that's the end of Forest fox lol ...Are people still saying that this is Onaga?

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

What if Havik is the one that told Forrest Fox to take the dagger? Havik wants chaos to happen in all of the realms and Havik could view as a demon.