SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION

The only complaint with the comic book story I have at the moment is the most obvious and bothering inconsistency so dar, that is the moment, motive and place where Ermac changes sides. We saw that in the game and the comics and they are very different situations.

The only complaint with the comic book story I have at the moment is the most obvious and bothering inconsistency so dar, that is the moment, motive and place where Ermac changes sides. We saw that in the game and the comics and they are very different situations.

I would love if that was the only one.

The inconsistencies of the comics show that they were written with bad research of the lore and, specially, lack of info from NRS to Kittelsen, so it created many situations that, in the game, we never see, but we should, since the comics came before.

They come from relations of Cassie/Jackie/Sonya with Erron Black and Outworlders, passing through incredbly absurd situations and relations, to Ermac's side. And now, for sure, Onaga.

And I don't think they are minor. It's almost the main plot of the comic for a very long time.

Unfortunately, instead of filling plot controversy, they wanted to create so much that they became irresponsible.

Even if someone ignores the whole MK plot, the comic is running away even from MKX itself.

The last time we had any canon comics, the story of the comics was written by John Tobias, who also wrote the story of the games. They should hand over the comics to John Vogel, and there! Problem solved. When the game's story writer and the comic's story writer are one in the same, those continuity issues we had between game and comic with MKX become non-existent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

ETHICS QUESTION:

Did Cyrax have the right (morally) to initiate the self-destruct sequence the would destroy himself and the other Cyber-ninja given that the possibility existed of having their humanity fully restored just as Kuai's had? (obvious trade-off being a trip to Netherrealm...)

ETHICS QUESTION:

Did Cyrax have the right (morally) to initiate the self-destruct sequence the would destroy himself and the other Cyber-ninja given that the possibility existed of having their humanity fully restored just as Kuai's had? (obvious trade-off being a trip to Netherrealm...)

Its heavily implied that Cyrax isn't dead. Those clones weren't human, just husks of flesh and steel. They had no humanity to restore.

All I'm really crossing my fingers is the fact tha Jade is alive or goes back to life so she can be DLC for MKX (very unlikely though) or be somehow playable for the next MK game!