SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION

The writer outright confirmed the ninja isn't Smoke, [MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION], so you're wrong.
Then why is that ninja wearing Smoke's outfit to begin with? If it's not Smoke, then by golly it must be Shang Tsung morphed into Smoke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Kotal Kahn is also not blue, yet he is in that picture, the writer said not to let lightning fool you, it's Reptile.

Then why is that ninja wearing Smoke's outfit to begin with? If it's not Smoke, then by golly it must be Shang Tsung morphed into Smoke.

Why do you think that's Smoke 's outfit? Smoke's outfit covers his whole chest and torso. This dude dresses like he's into BDSM

Could you provide a source for this, so we can be absolutely sure?

https://twitter.com/kittelsen/status/555461594889469952

Except not, as Kittelsen has also said it's either Reptile or Chamelon, and also just mentioned on twitter that his outfit isn't actually that colour, it's just the lighting.

https://twitter.com/kittelsen/with_replies

I like how we had this discussion on that ninja a couple days ago and even posted links to Shawn's twitter and yet we have to do it again four days later. XD

I like how we had this discussion on that ninja a couple days ago and even posted links to Shawn's twitter and yet we have to do it again four days later. XD
If it looks like Smoke, then it IS Smoke. MK ninjas have been visually recognized by costume color since 1992.

A Mortal Kombat game with ZERO klassic characters wouldn't sell jack shit, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

It seems a lot of the newer mk fans really are into the post MK3 characters and they don't care for the original 7.I could be wrong about that.

I would buy an Mk game without the original 7 but I don't think I would play it for long.I must have JC in MK.

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

https://twitter.com/kittelsen/status/555461594889469952

Except not, as Kittelsen has also said it's either Reptile or Chamelon, and also just mentioned on twitter that his outfit isn't actually that colour, it's just the lighting.

https://twitter.com/kittelsen/with_replies

Thank you. ^^

But that's not how Smoke wears his ninja outfit!
Also lots of background ninjas in MK9 wore grey

There's no need to continue arguing with him. He's already been proven wrong, and if he wants to continue living in his own little bubble of denial, then there's nothing we can do or say to make him change his mind.

9 previous games take seniority over Kittelsen's word. Who wore a grey/white ninja costume in 9 previous games again?

Looks like Reptile.
I wonder what his skin real color, i prefer it to stay like in this comic picture - humanoid color, but with snake like structure

Last edited:
If it looks like Smoke, then it IS Smoke. MK ninjas have been visually recognized by costume color since 1992.

9 previous games take seniority over Kittelsen's word. Who wore a grey/white ninja costume in 9 previous games again?

Hydro will look too much like Sub-Zero to ever be made a proper MK character.

Holy christ, dude.

Shut up already, god damn.

Nobody needs you constantly to beg and moan for attention by saying stupid shit.

Holy christ, dude.

Shut up already, god damn.

Nobody needs you constantly to beg and moan for attention by saying stupid shit.
If you don't like it, then go to another message board. I stand by what I say and I won't change my stance for ANYBODY!
If the komic writer wants me to think it's Reptile, then it's his responsibility to use the right damn crayon the FIRST time!

If you don't like it, then go to another message board. I stand by what I say and I won't change my stance for ANYBODY!
If the komic writer wants me to think it's Reptile, then it's his responsibility to use the right damn crayon the FIRST time!

The writer isn't the colourist.