SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION

About both, I just want Reiko. He fits this story.

Never liked Frost at all. I mean, I didn't disliked. But I've always been neutral towards her.

She was never a character that impressed me.

Anyway, I don't want her back because I really think she won't make a difference on what we think about this story.

Of course I can be wrong.

Yes. They will, cause she is SOOOO Popular. (sarcasm mode on)

If only there werent more games that she could have appeared in to expand her character and story...

Worked for Kenshi, Bo Rai Cho and Li Mei but nope gotta keep the old cast strong. MK X is really reminding me of WCW 2000. The old washed up stars refusing to give he spotlight to the other guys

If only there werent more games that she could have appeared in to expand her character and story...

Worked for Kenshi, Bo Rai Cho and Li Mei but nope gotta keep the old cast strong. MK X is really reminding me of WCW 2000. The old washed up stars refusing to give he spotlight to the other guys
Remind me who the casuals pay to see again?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Skin color is humanoid, but the eye shape and the mask is reptilian.

And the mask is a "ninja" like.

I couldn't think other than Reptile, seriously.

who.jpg

Remind me who the casuals pay to see again?

No one. The name Mortal Kombat sells the game. I pre ordered MK X about a month or so after it was announced last year at E3 and guess what? The Gamestop guy told me that the total number of pre orders so far for MKX has surpassed ALL of the pre orders for MK9. So people were pre ordering the game anyways, you know the game that only announced TWO classic characters at that point and had four brand new ones

You could have a game with only Scorpion, Sub Zero and the rest of the cast being brand new characters or these so called "awful" post MK3 characters and it would still sell

No one. The name Mortal Kombat sells the game. I pre ordered MK X about a month or so after it was announced last year at E3 and guess what? The Gamestop guy told me that the total number of pre orders so far for MKX has surpassed ALL of the pre orders for MK9. So people were pre ordering the game anyways, you know the game that only announced TWO classic characters at that point?

You could have a game with only Scorpion, Sub Zero and the rest of the cast being brand new characters or these so called "awful" post MK3 characters and it would still sell
A Mortal Kombat game with ZERO klassic characters wouldn't sell jack shit, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Skin color is humanoid, but the eye shape and the mask is reptilian.

And the mask is a "ninja" like.

I couldn't think other than Reptile, seriously.

View attachment 7419

That's definately Reptile. He even got scales showing above his eyebrow. The mask looks like a turian's (Mass Effect) mouth/jaw:

tumblr_inline_mkmjyeQ3vv1qz4rgp.png

Not to mention the leather straps and the armour appearing in the same likeness of his MK9 looks.

That's definately Reptile. He even got scales showing above his eyebrow. The mask looks like a turian's (Mass Effect) mouth/jaw:

tumblr_inline_mkmjyeQ3vv1qz4rgp.png

Not to mention the leather straps and the armour appearing in the same likeness of his MK9 looks.
Is his ninja outfit green?

No?

Then it's not Reptile.

Only the colorblind think that ninja is not Smoke. MK ninja + male + anything CLOSE to grey = Smoke.

Ermac mostly wore black in MK9. Doesn't mean he was actually Noob Saibot.
Stop being so thickheaded for once. You might've headbanged into a brickwall one too many times.

Ermac mostly wore black in MK9. Doesn't mean he was actually Noob Saibot.
Stop being so thickheaded for once. You might've headbanged into a brickwall one too many times.
This isn't rocket science. ALL MK ninjas are visibly recognized by costume color.

Male white/grey is Smoke and ONLY Smoke.

The writer outright confirmed the ninja isn't Smoke, [MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION], so you're wrong.