Some new information from russian magazine editor *SPOILERS*.

Cyborg Sub Zero throws the whole thing off for me, but maybe I'll actually use him. A combination between Cyrax and Sub Zero sounds pretty legit. But, maybe it's just that I suck with Sub Zero, but I found him to be somewhat slow in the demo. His combo's aren't as long as the others. And from what I've seen of Cyrax he's got some better combos. Nostalgia, fail. New school, win.

Does that mean she does a pole dance as her victory pose?

I really think that should be her Friendship.
Best way to make friends with someone after you beat the crap out of them is giving 'em a pole dance.

Most people would forgive and forget.

Last edited:
I really think that should be her Friendship.
Best way to make friends with someone after you beat the crap out of them is giving 'em a pole dance.

Most people would forgive and forget.
There's one problem with that, though, what if she does that to a girl, especially Kitana or Sindel?

Sheeva sounds like a low-tier character, but it could just be a bad impression from a bad player.

She sounds alright to me; if she's a grapple-based character she wouldn't have great combos.

Can't wait to see Sindel's hair in action, and glad they improved the hair in general.

Last edited:
- Sub-Zero has new properties for his charge move. If this move connects succesfully, then Sub-Zero freezes his opponent and push him away a bit. Also he can do his X-Ray on the frozen opponent.

This is the Behind+Triangle move isnt it? if it is is great that they added ice properties to it.

Very nice, these informations are pretty cool .... specially all details about Sheeva and Smoke, since we saw nothing from their gameplay .... until now.

Sheeva sounds like a low-tier character, but it could just be a bad impression from a bad player.

Agreed with the bold part. Dont think those reviewers/editors really took enough time to really judge any characters. Just take MvC3 as an example, no one knew She-Hulk, Ryu, Spencer, Chris, ect were going to be good. Slowly but surely people are founding out ways to use ALL characters in the game.

Sounds awsome to me Kintaro should be a challenge the way it sounds! :) Just what I want cheap fighting bosses! You cant have MK without Cheap bosses! lol Cant wait 15 more days!

great find :D the Lin Kuei alt for Smoke has me super excited, after Ermac's alt I'm 100000000000% his Lin Kuei one will be AMAZING

Kratos is the smallest character? I didn't expect this. And Sindel whips her hair bacl and forth, yay! Sheeva looks like a heavy grappler, and no way she's gonna be low tier just because she doesn't have useful combos. Jax didn't seem to have long combos either, and he's a grappler too.

Shao Kahn's second Fatality is disgusting

i wanna know about this!!! and two fatalitys does that mean his playable?

I'd like to know too. Hopefully they can find a way to balance him like Seth from SFIV, I'd certainly main him. If only because of [The] Taunt.

incredible news!
sorry for posting it in the normal board but i was too excited about reading it :D

wow i cant believe none of u guys talked about smoke. thats the most exciting news i've heard all week, smoke throws smoke bombs and they are bringing back his teleport and he also has projectile evading properties like jade, i hope he can turn invisible like reptile that would be the icing on the cake, he sounds like hes going to be a speedemon with many tricks up his sleeves, it must be the hair lol