Skarlet Thread - "Yiah!"

It's not that I'm losing to them. It's the fact that they play like that that irks me the most. They offer so much for each character and they focus on two moves. It's a slap in the face to the company if you think about it lol

That's why my philosophy is to slap back! Wait a minute...that didn't sound nearly masculine enough for a grouchy twenty year-old no-goodnik such as myself...shit...

But seriously, it's just one of those dumbass things you see when you play with a large group of people. Some people are idiots, some people are just messing around and not trying seriously, etc etc. That's why I try not to let people affect how much fun I have online. I play well, I try to win, and if they're being idiotic I just enjoy beating them down even more lol. It gets annoying if you run into a dozen spammers in a row, even if you roll them all but it's worth it if you can follow those games up with a couple hard fought tug-of-war matches with a really good player.

That's why my philosophy is to slap back! Wait a minute...that didn't sound nearly masculine enough for a grouchy twenty year-old no-goodnik such as myself...shit...

But seriously, it's just one of those dumbass things you see when you play with a large group of people. Some people are idiots, some people are just messing around and not trying seriously, etc etc. That's why I try not to let people affect how much fun I have online. I play well, I try to win, and if they're being idiotic I just enjoy beating them down even more lol. It gets annoying if you run into a dozen spammers in a row, even if you roll them all but it's worth it if you can follow those games up with a couple hard fought tug-of-war matches with a really good player.

I have anger problems lol and I get mad really easy. My temper is so short and I can only take so much. But I try to adapt

I have anger problems lol and I get mad really easy. My temper is so short and I can only take so much. But I try to adapt

Yeah, I can flare up at times too so I know whatcha mean. It's a lot of work to really reign in your temper, but I'm hoping it works out for ya. I'd hate to see a great game like MK9 tarnished for you because the online community (as it is with so many groups of people online) are idiots lol.

The few times i've actually been able to use skarlet online the worst matchup i had was against Kung lao i just couldn't get some hits in on them(that or im just worse at this game than i thought i was)

And Ermac can be kinda difficult as well

and to other people playing as skarlet, do you do the blood drop thing on accident sometimes? i do it sometimes and im like >:0 i didnt wanna do that

I love Skarlet, she's so incredibly fast! The blood ball move is a genius tactical move that if used correctly could be absolutely dominant.

does anyone here know how to unlock her alt outfit? ive seen plenty of pictures of it but cant find the means to unlock. ive tried beating arcade ladder with her and doing all fatalities and checked the krypt for new stuff but all no go.
also you should add her fatalitys to your list
Secret- F B D D (b) at jump
Stage- F B F (x) touch
Babe- D B D F (y) jump

I thought she was a weak character the 1st time I played her. After learning her advanced combos she's easily a top tier combo crazy biotch!!

Alright. The biggest X-ray combo that I have come up with on my own! BY MYSELF lol

It's a corner one, but who cares. it's easy

Back+2, Down Slash. Back+2, Down Slash, 2 Up Slash, Back+1, 1, Forward+4, Red Dash into Up Slash, 1, 1, X-ray. Does 18 hits for 49%

If you can't get the Red Dash in or aren't fast enought to put it in, you can do X-ray right after the Forward+B. It should force the character into the ground because they are so high from the kick.

THIS COMBO IS BY FAR OWNED AND COPYRIGHTED BY MAN EATER
Excuse that bad video quality. I recorded on my phone but you get the idea.

Last edited:
I'm not saying I find him "OP" now, but I do find that Jax's ground punch cancel to be quite annoying. And right after the cancel, they usually go for the dash punch... and lots of those dash punches if they miss the first time. I hate to resort to using Mileena since I'm making Skarlet my main. I don't know how to get past rushers yet with her. Any tips from anybody? My toughest matches with her have been Ermac's and zoners. Cage was actually a difficult fight for me. Kung Loa is still out the picture... bastard

I'm not saying I find him "OP" now, but I do find that Jax's ground punch cancel to be quite annoying. And right after the cancel, they usually go for the dash punch... and lots of those dash punches if they miss the first time. I hate to resort to using Mileena since I'm making Skarlet my main. I don't know how to get past rushers yet with her. Any tips from anybody? My toughest matches with her have been Ermac's and zoners. Cage was actually a difficult fight for me. Kung Loa is still out the picture... bastard

I found annoying that Jax is in the game... lol

I found annoying that Jax is in the game... lol

He... ugh, the way people play with him is annoying. Every wakeup attack is that stupid jump punch and grab grab gotcha grab. I never really liked Jax neither. When his arms got ripped off by Ermac in the story mode I couldn't stop laughing... my little 10 year old cousin too

He... ugh, the way people play with him is annoying. Every wakeup attack is that stupid jump punch and grab grab gotcha grab. I never really liked Jax neither. When his arms got ripped off by Ermac in the story mode I couldn't stop laughing... my little 10 year old cousin too

That was seriously my favorite part in Story Mode.

I honestly don't remember the story, lol.

On topic: Skarlet's B+1,1,4 string is hard to link into combos, for me atleast.

Re: Skarlet Thread- "Yiah!"

Custom Combos = jp.2, f 3 1 2, red slide b2, f+2 1 2 1+2, red slide, X-ray (45%) :)