Should Mortal Kombat 4 Arcade release on PSN and Live Marketplace?

I hope it gets released especially as an HD version for PS3 and Xbox 360 before MK10 (which would be in the next generation consoles).

Yes they should I would like you have it downloaded even the it wasn't seen as the best I still really enjoyed it and would shell out the money for it

Would DEFINITELY shell out the money for this!

Considering that the N64 and PS1's graphics were largely inferior when compared to the Arcade version, and that MAME hasn't and probably won't be able to emulate Zeus properly at all, I really want this to be released.

Would DEFINITELY shell out the money for this!

Considering that the N64 and PS1's graphics were largely inferior when compared to the Arcade version, and that MAME hasn't and probably won't be able to emulate Zeus properly at all, I really want this to be released.
I've got the PS1, N64, and even the PC version. I think my PC version is practically useless right now, though, because I have no clue whether or not it will work with modern versions of Windows (this is a Windows 98 game, btw).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Somehow I think they would be better releasing DC's MK Gold, as it had extra characters. Nevertheless, as a MK fan, I would like to see a proper version of MK4 available in the PSN store. The PS2 era games are easy to find and the original trilogy had a re-release in the Arcade Kollection, so it's only fair that MK4 receives some attention too as it's probably the most forgotten MK game.

PS.: Yes, the thread is from 2011 - but as it was bumped and the game's still unavailable, a release would still be relevant IMO.

(Sorry to bump this thread)
Oh my GOD yes.
MK4/Gold has always been my favorite Mortal Kombat game. It introduced my baby AND it was the most fun MK game to play IMO,
If it was released on PSN/XBL I would not hesitate to buy it and become a hermit in my room for days.

I would like MK4 Gold! It's probably my favorite MK, not sure between MK2011 and MK4 Gold.

Everything after MK4 Gold just kept getting worse, but MK2011 brought it back.

I would like MK4 Gold! It's probably my favorite MK, not sure between MK2011 and MK4 Gold.

MK4/Gold definitely has been my favorite. I still like/enjoy it more than MK'11.
If it were to go on PSN, I'd be more than ecstatic.

SERIOUSLY ??

I really don't like MK4, too cheap, but i definitly think that an arcade-perfect port of the game would be nice as a bonus for a "special edition" of MKX (just like UMK3 was a special bonus for MKA !)

SERIOUSLY ??

I really don't like MK4, too cheap, but i definitly think that an arcade-perfect port of the game would be nice as a bonus for a "special edition" of MKX (just like UMK3 was a special bonus for MKA !)

Hell, I don't see anything wrong with that. Both MK9 and MKX are nothing to me compared to MK4. MK4/Gold have stayed my favorite game throughout every MK game ever, never changed. I see nothing wrong, lol.
I should work on gathering the Tremor petition signers and have a petition for MK4 on PSN to happen. :alberteinstein: