Rain Discussion ~ All Rain Related Topics Go Here

LOL Rain plays NOTHING like Scorpion. I even dare to say Rain is one the hardest characters to play as and his specials are not as friendly as they could have. See, I prefer Rain to be a hardcore character that only good players fight with than rather a n00b-friendly everyone picks. Even if n00bs pick Rain, they cannot really spam anything: his lightning is blockable and easily punished, his aqua splash as a low range, his water bubble serves nothing if you cannot comboed it and his roundhouse kick has a slow animation. Rain is far from being an easy-going character, if you wanted one, play Scorpion, Smoke, Raiden, Ermac and Kung Lao if you may...

I found Rain's concept dont know if someone already posted it, they almost ruined Rain.

They made them with long hair, and they made one all golden with purple pants, and they made 2 concepts with water arms o___O, god! they came up with an awesome costume because this ones suck for one reason or another.

1_mk9_rain_alternate_koncept.jpg

1_mk9_rain_lighting.jpg

Rain_rnd1_4.jpg

ACTUAL RAIN
Rain_FINISHED_DONE.jpg

Last edited:
Rain is more MK than Baraka or Sheeva? Seriously?

Ok let's see here. Baraka was an epic playable character in MKII, and brought back in MKD. Sheeva is a Shokan (classic MK race), and was a playable character in both versions of MK3. Rain? His only appearance in a real MK game prior to MK9 was in the intro of the arcade UMK3 as a JOKE. Rain was never intended to be a serious MK character at all.

Then, some ass-clown decided to make him playable and broken in the home ports of UMK3, and then all of a sudden everyone got these huge man-crushes on Rain and are sleeping with their Rain plushies and dressing their sex dolls in purple ninja suits. I still don't get it.

(wait, did I just actually admit that the arcade UMK3 is a real MK game? I must be slipping...)

How about this... I'm sure there are more MK fans that are big fans of Rain then there are both your characters combined. Because Sheeva is Sheeva, and Baraka is okay but doesn't have half the fanbase.

Plus saying the Shokan is part of a classic race is redundant when Rain is a ninja, which is a MUCH MUCH more classic "race" or type of character then ANY Shokan.

EVERYONE WHO HAS RAIN, THIS IS HILAROUS, DO HIS FAT FATALITY TO KRATOS!
They changed it for him, He doesnt even become fat! its like Super-Abs-man!

EVERYONE WHO HAS RAIN, THIS IS HILAROUS, DO HIS FAT FATALITY TO KRATOS!
They changed it for him, He doesnt even become fat! its like Super-Abs-man!
oh wow, they just keep making themselves look dumber and dumber each day

**** exercise!, the honeys love a man who drinks his water!

How about this... I'm sure there are more MK fans that are big fans of Rain then there are both your characters combined. Because Sheeva is Sheeva, and Baraka is okay but doesn't have half the fanbase.

Plus saying the Shokan is part of a classic race is redundant when Rain is a ninja, which is a MUCH MUCH more classic "race" or type of character then ANY Shokan.

^This my fellow Rain fan

And he's also Edenian a classic MK race too.

Sorry Baraka and Sheeva fans but Rain is more awesome and beloved... =)