Rain Discussion ~ All Rain Related Topics Go Here

hey guys, some videos of Rain including fatalities, xray, cool moves and so on:

WARNING: last 2 videos include Rain's ending too

Last edited:
I haven't gotten a chance to play much Rain, does anyone see much potential for Geyser Kick to function as anti-air? Just eyeballing it reminds me of using a Shoryuken in Street Fighter to punish a jump-in.

Plus, Rain's fatalities aren't bad (Like the first, bored by the second) but I'm all over his victory pose lol. Anybody else thinkin' that his victory pose is cooler than his fatalities?

Plus, Rain's fatalities aren't bad (Like the first, bored by the second) but I'm all over his victory pose lol. Anybody else thinkin' that his victory pose is cooler than his fatalities?
the fatality with the explotion needs more blood & guts
second fatality, intro and babality... meh
x-ray is fine
victory pose is awesome

I was sooo pumped for Rain.

And then this morning I remembered, I don't like Rain :?

I used him in practice for about 15 minutes and didn't like him at all.

The MK2 Kitana and Jade outfits are the worst looking outfits in the history of fighting games, such a disgrace. They didn't look TOO BAD in MK2 but in a current gen game they are laughable.

Rain is really hard to combo with in my opinion, but that's a good thing. He didn't impress me as much as Skarlet or Kenshi, but he's still cool. Best win pose in the game.

I love Rain. I personally like him better than Kenshi. Playing people online is going to cause a lot of rage quits, especially using his "water bubble" and the slow fall from the lighting. The the kick that sends them flying across the stage. Yep, a lot of rage quitting happening tonight when I get online. Not me, but others.