Rage Quiters in MKX should they be penalized?

Why are you lames even mad if somebody ragequits?
Do you show your online stats to broads in the street and get pussy because of win ratio?

Chill out dude. If you want to watch fatalities so bad, go into Arcade mode.

Rage quitters don't hurt you, so why are you trying to hurt them?
Does the integrity of the game mean something to you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Hate to break it to you. But if you're losing to players just using special moves over and over, you are a scrub.

This will be my last post to this thread because it's gotten stupid with drama, bashing and name calling * no intelegants*

I haven't said I lose to spammers but obviously if the player only uses a single move an entire match then they suck!!! END OF STORY!

Jesus, enough about the stats. I can guarantee you that most of you who are complaining about rage quitters have negative stats within the first few weeks. If the kid quits mid match he's a scrub, end of story. Move on to the next match. After the first month or so the scrubs will leave, that's the solution to rage quitters.

If I want to move to the next match I have the right to, if I didn't should've be allowed to leave in the first place. So no one is entitled to a fatality. I play to become good at the game, not splurge over fatalities that lose their wow factor after the first day.

Does the integrity of the game mean something to you?

I can't speak for him, but it does to me because after the first 3 months I'll be grinding it out to compete against other good players, and I don't want this game ruined because the casuals can't respect the game just as much as the FGC.

Regardless, RQing at any point in the match should count against the loser, and be punished.
Lots of people would think twice about doing it if this was the case.

The winner is entitled to a fatality (hence "winner"), and someone RQing shouldn't affect that, at all.
Another alternative could be to let the RQ count against the person who RQed, while allowing the winner to continue on with the fatality.
You get to move on to your next match, and the winner doesn't get f***ed out of a fatality because you decided to RQ.
Everyone wins.

This will be my last post to this thread because it's gotten stupid with drama, bashing and name calling * no intelegants*

I haven't said I lose to spammers but obviously if the player only uses a single move an entire match then they suck!!! END OF STORY!

Obviously they suck. But I don't understand why you have a problem with someone because they lack skill. Everyone is a noob at one point

Regardless, RQing at any point in the match should count against the loser, and be punished.
Lots of people would think twice about doing it if this was the case.

The winner is entitled to a fatality (hence "winner"), and someone RQing shouldn't affect that, at all.
Another alternative could be to let the RQ count against the person who RQed, while allowing the winner to continue on with the fatality.
You get to move on to your next match, and the winner doesn't get f***ed out of a fatality because you decided to RQ.
Everyone wins.

No one wins, still. Even with the "Alternative".

Why should I be penalized when it's not technically a Rage quit? Especially when we're talking about taking away my Netplay for an entire month. I shouldn't have decided on leaving early or not, and worry about spending time playing the ladder on expert while suspended.

The win doesn't mean a thing, it only adds a W to irrelevant stats. It's the sole reason why I jab the opponent and move on. P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do trivial things like fatalities mean so much to you? You act like they have monetary value.
Just grind out Fatality Trainer so you can beat your meat.

Fatality Trainer sucked ass in MK9.
The whole point of doing the Fatality is doing it on the spot, as it was intended to be done.

Anyways, if winning is a priority (as it should be), then the few times that you do lose and get a Fatality done on you shouldn't be an issue.
If people got better, they'd see less Fatalities being done on them.

As much as I find fatalities boring, the winner earns a right to do them when they win. They won, you lost... it's part of the game.

I don't quit out of fatalities but I can understand why people do. It's only like 20 seconds of your time, though. Just don't rematch them. Or better yet, don't play randoms who fatality if you really care so much.

Fatality Trainer sucked ass in MK9.
The whole point of doing the Fatality is doing it on the spot, as it was intended to be done.

Anyways, if winning is a priority (as it should be), then the few times that you do lose and get a Fatality done on you shouldn't be an issue.
If people got better, they'd see less Fatalities being done on them.

You can't win every match, no one is perfect.

I'm good at MK9 and lost to simple mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I find fatalities boring, the winner earns a right to do them when they win. They won, you lost... it's part of the game.

I don't quit out of fatalities but I can understand why people do. It's only like 20 seconds of your time, though. Just don't rematch them. Or better yet, don't play randoms who fatality if you really care so much.

I only play Ranked. I don't quit out of Player Matches.

This.

I quit playing douche randoms who kept sending me hate-mail messages, and put them on my ignore list.
If those repeat fatality people bug you so much, then ignore them.
Putting the hate-message sending people on my ignore list a 6 months after MK9 came out saved me lots of gray hairs, and made MK9 more pleasant for me from there on out, online.

I usually don't do fatalities online (due to ignoring most douchebags), but it would be nice to know that the option is there without some asshole depriving you of it via RQ.
I did Fatalities more often online when I rematched someone who was talking shit and I beat them.

If blocking can stop fatalities, then blocking can stop rage quitters. So there's no need for penalizing people.

Plus, I don't rage quit. I leave the match ready to start a new one, with no intentions of a salty rematch. So my point is that If penalties are implemented why should I be equal to those who rage quit when I simply want to keep my session flowing? And this is why only the "winner" wins.

If somebody beats me, then does a fatality, I'll play them again if I run into them. I don't quit because I'm mad, I quit because I don't want to sit through the over exaggerated win pose.

Lol rage quit???i just turn the tv off ...I mean I know that just sounds completely unreasonable and crazy but that's what I do if the lost hurts that bad.

U know what's good about Johnny Cage?He can just punch you in the nuts and be done with you...screw the fatality .

If somebody beats me, then does a fatality, I'll play them again if I run into them. I don't quit because I'm mad, I quit because I don't want to sit through the over exaggerated win pose.
You still have social and moral obligations to uphold the integrity of the game.

Maybe it was a glitch with my game but the win/loss was recorded after the last drop of health c was depleted. The fatality was extra as it should be. I like performing fatalities, not online due to lag, and I would sit through someone else's fatality should they win because I love the gore. I have fatality marathon time on you tube quite a bit.
Maybe that's how NRS should handle stats and ranking: the second the last shred of health is extinguished. Manually quitting before this counts as a loss and I'm sure the game and console memory can determine if the consoles power was shut off incorrectly. Just like any PC or laptop when you reset it there's a screen that comes up staying program shut down improperly continue with previous setting, etc.

If there's no fatalities, then what game are we REALLY playing? I thought the whole point of playing Mortal Kombat was to perform fatalities.