Rage Quiters in MKX should they be penalized?

And besides, if Fatalities weren't that important to MK, then why are Fridays where pre-release trailers and reveals are released labeled as Fatality Fridays ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I never thought I'd agree with Tarkatan Trash as much as I have in this thread, but when he's right, he's right.
Fatalities have been an important staple in MK games ever since MK1, and having an MK game without them would feel WAY out of place.

People really get that pissed off over online players performing fatalities? lol Really, guys?
I'm pissed over rage quitters who are too much of p***ies to take them after they lose fair and square. What part of to the Victor go the Spoils do people not understand?

Shit, taking away fatalities is stupid. They're a big part of MK.

Doesn't mean I want to see them again and again, though. Damn right I won't play you again if you force me to waste 30 seconds of my life re-watching something I've seen hundreds of times every single time I lose. (I don't quit, though.) Once in a while, whatever, I can deal with it. It's like a pop-off. But every damn time?

Nah, mang.

Ain't nobody got no time fo' dat.

Shit, taking away fatalities is stupid. They're a big part of MK.

Doesn't mean I want to see them again and again, though. Damn right I won't play you again if you force me to waste 30 seconds of my life re-watching something I've seen hundreds of times every single time I lose. (I don't quit, though.) Once in a while, whatever, I can deal with it. It's like a pop-off. But every damn time?

Nah, mang.

Ain't nobody got no time fo' dat.

Clearly you do got time for that if you're playing video games.

Maybe we should do Babalities online instead...because those rage quitters are a bunch of crybabies!

Clearly you do got time for that if you're playing video games.

Haha, I probably do. It's probably more.

'I'm much too impatient to sit through a 30 second clip of a character getting butchered which serves no purpose other than to give me time to think about whether I should counterpick next match or not.'

But that fatality time accumulates. Let's take thins into perspective: For every 5 fatalities you do, you could probably play a quick match in that time... Obviously no sub zero mirror matches, but maybe a Cage vs Jax match up... more playtime = happier me.

I don't care about other's feelings.

That being said, I still don't quit. I just don't play people who constantly fatality again... though, I haven't encountered that since like 2012, so whatever.

WE aren't saying "take Fatalities out of MK"? If you mean yourself and [MENTION=6990]poopingtoad[/MENTION], then consider yourself contradicted.

THAT is what put me on this tirade in the first place! Blame that carpet-bagger, not me. I'm just defending the cultural fabric of MK.

Yes fatalities are a gimmick, that is why the casual mainstream buys the game. I am saying in my opinion I would prefer there to be no time wasted in between matches. That is why I always do the no blood kombat code

But from a business stand point, it would be a bad idea to remove fatalities.

People really get that pissed off over online players performing fatalities? lol Really, guys?

Nobody in here gets pissed over them, we just skip them because we don't feel like watching them.
As someone who has played over 3,000 MK9 matches online, I don't feel like seeing it. I don't get mad, I just get on to the next fight.

Once again though, that's only in Ranked. In Player matches I'll sit through it.