Predator confirmed

I can imagine the intro between Jason and Predator be them just staring at eachother, then Freddy pops up in the middle and goes "I was the first stupid guest character in this franchise, b!shes!".

Bruh, you don't have to buy them. And I bet we will get more than 4 characters.

Predator could either have a maskless variation, a maskless costume or takes his mask off in his victory pose.

I can imagine the intro between Jason and Predator be them just staring at eachother, then Freddy pops up in the middle and goes "I was the first stupid guest character in this franchise, b!shes!".

I'm under the impression you don't like guest characters :lol:

.....everything is a gimmick...soooo...???

Yes it's done to increase the sells lol..kinda like everything else about a business..

Now don't get me wrong..I could careless about these guest characters ..I understand it's a business though..adding jason to the game isn't going to make fans not by the game but it WILL make people who are interested in jason give this game a chance if they would not have a t first..im not a marketer but I totally understand that.

"Hereeeee's JOHNNY!!!!"

Guest characters are major gimmicks
I agree, but they will sell quite well. I wasn't a fan of Krueger and I am not bothered about Jason at all, but Predator will be amazing in this game. Is it a gimmick to add him? Yeah, probably, but if he's well-designed and fun to play, what's the problem? It's optional DLC after all.

.....everything is a gimmick...soooo...???

Yes it's done to increase the sells lol..kinda like everything else about a business..

Now don't get me wrong..I could careless about these guest characters ..I understand it's a business though..adding jason to the game isn't going to make fans not by the game but it WILL make people who are interested in jason give this game a chance if they would not have a t first..im not a marketer but I totally understand that.

"Hereeeee's JOHNNY!!!!"

Agreed. And its even better for MK fans who happen to be Freddy/Jason/Predator fans. Its a win/win for me anyways.

Its like everyone is buzzing about how excited they are for the dlc.. but then there just has to be those people who come in to shit in our cheerios.

Ah yes, because those who don't like what the rest of you likes just has to shut up and sit in the corner while you are squeeing like fangirls.

I have not once told any of you that you can't like them and that you have to shut up about your excitement of these guest characters, and I would never dream of doing so. Just because I have a different opinion than you guys, you expect me to do so? Hell no.

Ah yes, because those who don't like what the rest of you likes just has to shut up and sit in the corner while you are squeeing like fangirls.

I have not once told any of you that you can't like them and that you have to shut up about your excitement of these guest characters, and I would never dream of doing so. Just because I have a different opinion than you guys, you expect me to do so? Hell no.

Did I say you could leave the corner? :lol:

People have a right to voice their discontent just as you and me have a right to jizz our pants over Predator.

Thank you. ^^
And don't worry, I'm disappointed in the guest characters, but I'm not going to rant about it for days. But the wound is still fresh.

#overdramatic

Did I say you could leave the corner? :lol:

Luckily your word has no power over me, treachorous villain! *Wonder Woman armbracers deflection*

When have I said I had a problem with you disliking them? You don't have to buy the guest characters, so you have nothing to gripe about.