Predator confirmed

Thank you. ^^
And don't worry, I'm disappointed in the guest characters, but I'm not going to rant about it for days. But the wound is still fresh.

#overdramatic

Luckily your word has no power over me, treachorous villain! *Wonder Woman armbracers deflection*

We'll settle this in the arena, do gooder! Takeda's skull isn't worthy of Predator so he'll just skin him instead. :twisted:

When have I said I had a problem with you disliking them? You don't have to buy the guest characters, so you have nothing to gripe about.

Of course I do. I would have liked for the guest characters to be someone else, someone I like. No, I'm no fan of guest characters overall, but they were an inevitability, so if they had just been characters I liked, then I would most likely buy them. I want to support NRS, I would love to have more characters to play with, and I would gladly pay for them if they were worth the money.

You've seen my chocolate analogy, right? It's kinda the same deal here. You want more chocolate, but it's just the wrong kind. And thus disappointment ensues. It's a natural feeling, and I deal with it by sharing it with you guys - not because I want to "shit in your cheerios", but because I am a part of this community just like the rest of you.

Also... for someone with Deadpool in your sig and avatar, you don't seem to get any jokes I make.

Text can be taken in different ways. Reading is not the same as hearing the tone of someone's voice.

And why don't you like Predator? I know I'm not fond of Jason myself. What don't you like about Predator? Who would you rather have?

Text can be taken in different ways. Reading is not the same as hearing the tone of someone's voice.

And why don't you like Predator? I know I'm not fond of Jason myself. What don't you like about Predator? Who would you rather have?

Well, hopefully you and the others on here knows me well enough to be sure I'm not a broken record who talks shit about the same thing over and over again for months on end, unlike other users on here. As said, though being a bit dramatic about it, the wound is still fresh, so I'll rant a bit here and there, but in a few days I'll have moved on. Actually, after all this now, I already feel I've gotten it off my chest. ^^

When it comes to all those horror/slasher movies, Predator, Alien and so on and so forth, they have just never appealed to me. I've seen them, but I've never been excited about them, I don't think they were cool, I dont think the characters in them are interesting, and overall I find them rather corny. It is just not my thing.

I would much rather see characters from other games. As much as I didn't like Kratos' gameplay in MK9, because he felt rather slow and he didn't have alot of reach with his Blades of Chaos like he has in God of War (understandably), I still thought he fit into MK alot more than Freddy. I don't want to see Kratos return though.

Or maybe even superheroes from comics. I believe it was RazorsEdge (not entirely sure) in the NetherKast who made a really good point that I absolutely agree with; like him, I feel like Mortal Kombat is very comicbook superhero'esque, so all these movie slasher characters just feel rather out of place. They might fit in due to the gore factor of MK, but that's about it. Mortal Kombat is not a horror game, it's not about scaring it's audience or induce fear. Mortal Kombat is about the action, the powers of each character, the special moves, the epic story! The gore is just the game's main gimmick.

Spawn would have been a good choice as a guest character, imo. Or maybe Witchblade who is also a McFarlane character, I believe.

I'm seriously hoping that someone uses the "If it bleeds, we can kill it" line or that if Dillion's head is in Predator's intro, that someone says the "Dillon!... You son of a b****!" line :laugh:

The "If it bleeds, we can kill it" line can be modified to "If it bleeds, I can kill it"

I guess Predator comes out in June since it looks like the rumor report was true.

May - Jason
June - Predator
July - MK fighter
August - MK fighter

I can see us getting two or three more characters. If fans are upset if Spawn did not make then he can be DLC later on but I doubt it. I think three guest fighters may be over kill.

I guess Predator comes out in June since it looks like the rumor report was true.

May - Jason
June - Predator
July - MK fighter
August - MK fighter

I can see us getting two or three more characters. If fans are upset if Spawn did not make then he can be DLC later on but I doubt it. I think three guest fighters may be over kill.

Agreed.
I'm guessing 2 characters for the Kombat Pack will be MK9 / Klassics, and the 5th will be a post-MK3 character, with a 6th character possibly being Tremor (due to the petition).

I am so hyped over this, but i am not going to blow my load until it is verbally confirmed. I don't need my heart broken over this if it is an elaborate fake!

Well, hopefully you and the others on here knows me well enough to be sure I'm not a broken record who talks shit about the same thing over and over again for months on end, unlike other users on here. As said, though being a bit dramatic about it, the wound is still fresh, so I'll rant a bit here and there, but in a few days I'll have moved on. Actually, after all this now, I already feel I've gotten it off my chest. ^^

When it comes to all those horror/slasher movies, Predator, Alien and so on and so forth, they have just never appealed to me. I've seen them, but I've never been excited about them, I don't think they were cool, I dont think the characters in them are interesting, and overall I find them rather corny. It is just not my thing.

I would much rather see characters from other games. As much as I didn't like Kratos' gameplay in MK9, because he felt rather slow and he didn't have alot of reach with his Blades of Chaos like he has in God of War (understandably), I still thought he fit into MK alot more than Freddy. I don't want to see Kratos return though.

Or maybe even superheroes from comics. I believe it was RazorsEdge (not entirely sure) in the NetherKast who made a really good point that I absolutely agree with; like him, I feel like Mortal Kombat is very comicbook superhero'esque, so all these movie slasher characters just feel rather out of place. They might fit in due to the gore factor of MK, but that's about it. Mortal Kombat is not a horror game, it's not about scaring it's audience or induce fear. Mortal Kombat is about the action, the powers of each character, the special moves, the epic story! The gore is just the game's main gimmick.

Spawn would have been a good choice as a guest character, imo. Or maybe Witchblade who is also a McFarlane character, I believe.

Leonardo, Rapheal, Donatello, or Michelangelo would be pretty boss, especially if they went back to the gory roots of the series.

SHREDDER IN MK NAO!!!!

Shredder_by_Mystic_Forces.jpg

May - Jason
June - Predator
July - MK fighter
August - MK fighter

smash bros have 3 outsiders. Sonic, PACMAN and MEGAMAN... and feels cool.