Predator confirmed

Harpoon

Per the Xbox store's page for the Kombat Pack, Predator's been confirmed as our second guest character.

https://store.xbox.com/en-GB/Xbox-O...cb0-42cb-b790-2e1bee90d628#gameDetailsSection

The Kombat Pack is currently available in the Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition on the Xbox Store. Kombat Pack grants early access to 4 new playable characters and skin packs. Stalk and slash your opponents as Horror Icon Jason Voorhees, or play as Predator, the Ultimate Hunter. Two Klassic Mortal Kombat characters complete the offer. Each playable character comes with a themed skin pack including three new skins for select characters. Also includes The Samurai Pack available on April 14th 2015.

I thought for sure we'd be getting Spawn instead, but I think I'm happier with this!

I knew it was gonna be predator!

Jason and Predator are u F#cking kidding me?

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Predator will fill the void of not having Cyrax and sektor in the game.

Im definitely going to master predator this was my dream for NRS to put him in MKX. He even has the coolest blood. The invisibility, his weapons oh man i hope they give him that bladed boomerang from part 2. He was my number one choice.

Thank you NRS!!!

NO NO NO NO NO WAYYY!!! YESSSSS!!!!! LOL Predator is sickness!! So darn happy now!! :rock:

Attachments

• mkxguest_610b.jpg
    mkxguest_610b.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 208
I'd rather Spawn over Jason if I had a say, but Predator was by far my biggest "dream guest character" for MKX.

One of his fatalities NEEDS to be based on the ending from the first movie. Reminiscent to Smoke MK3. I just hope they give him the "good Predator" in one of his variations, with the classic mask and all. Not too much armor.

Predator-predators-2010-movie-14721624-800-1200.jpg

I do love me some predator I hope he has a variation where he uses the bostaff/arm blades.

I did really want spawn though, think I would have preferred him to Jason, more move options and I love his look. But one out of two aint bad. :tee:

I'm glad I decided to shell out the extra cash for the Gamestop Limited Edition, Kold War Scorpion looks great, Jason, Predator, awesome skins.. I'm a happy camper,

Oh well... would have actually played as a Guest character for the first time ever (Spawn). But looks like I'll be sticking to the main roster.

Jason and Predator?? April 14th, hurry tf up.

But who do people think the other 2 DLC are? My guesses are Baraka and Fujin tbh.

Not a big fan of guest characters but I'm good with the Predator being in. He has no shortage of creative fatalities. :shiner:

Hmmm... razor wire net / shoulder cannon variation? Yes please!

Not a big fan of guest characters but I'm good with the Predator being in. He has no shortage of creative fatalities. :shiner:

Hmmm... razor wire net / shoulder cannon variation? Yes please!
Im really hoping they don't take the lazy route and make him rip out your spine.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

I don't understand who would NOT want to play as the Predator. His arsenal of weapons is amazing and he looks totally freaking badass and menacing. I still remember watching the first Predator movie with Arnie. The Predator scared the crap outta me and also fascinated me at the same time. I'm confident NRS will make him awesome.