New Members Welcome Thread

Re: TRMK Forums new members thread

Welcome dear friend! Hope you enjoy your stay. And we're all looking forward to MK9. WOOP

Re: Hello!

Welcome Tighe.
Glad you are part of the best MK fan site on the net.
Just curious, how did you come up with your login name?

Hey all you new members. Great to see you here. Tighe, I love your avatar.

Omg! I just realised. Another 5 months or so and I would have been here for 6 years. And that's on my second membership.

I first joined in 2000. Holy shit! Where's the time gone? Ten years... PHUCK@!

You and me both Chief. Speaking of Thunder where have you been? PM me sometime so we can catch up. And welcome all new members.... yeah

I have been on here for a short time, and I haven't reall introduced myself.

I am daryui. I like to play fighting games. My most favorite fighting games are MK1, MKDA, and SC2. I am a fan of 5 MK characters, Raiden, Kabal, Quan Chi, Tanya, and Nitara.

Do not flame me for this!! But I strongly despise Sonya, Kung Lao, Jax, Kitana, Sub-Zero, and Scorpion.
Nice to meet all of you!

Hello, everyone. I'm just here for the UMK3, nothing more. :)

Hey guys, long time MK fan here, since the days of my mum and dad playing it on the Megadrive to be exact. Well, what else can i say? I'm 20, work as a barman in a hotel, play the PS3 as my main console but occasionally go on my xbox 360 but all my main love for gaming goes to my PC.

So...my character tastes on MK? Well, i used to play as Sub Zero all the time on what ever Mortal Kombat i played, if it's 4, it's Reiko.

Hope to be a productive member of this community.

I'm Mike from Chicago. I'm also a member of SRK under the same name. I've always been a big fan of fighting games and spent a LOT of time in arcades in the late 90's. Here are my nostalgic favorites:

MK2, MK3, UMK3 (didn't enjoy anything afterward)
Killer Instinct 1 & 2 (where's the love for that game?)
Street Fighter Series (except for EX games)

Currently I still play UMK3 from time to time and Super SFIV. I'm also somewhat of a SHMUP fanatic.

Last edited:

I used to play a lot of smash bros brawl at smashbrawlrankings and allisbrawl and am a big fan of the old MK games. since this new garbage came out i stopped playing, but after the announcement of MK9 i became just another fanboy. o:

thanks i love this forum, im play mk , 2 ,3 , 4,deadly, deception , armaggedon, mk vs dc ( forget the last, it stinks ) and I'm very excited about mk9

Hello everyone, i'm CLSUBZERO and as you can guess my favorite character is Classic Sub-Zero.
I've always been a big fan of Mortal Kombat and my favorite game is MK Trilogy, still playing UMK3 and looking forward to MK9

Welcome to the forum! Nice to see some new faces.