Mortal Kombat 11 Story [Spoilers]

I think Quan Chi will be resurrected. He looked to be casting a spell and died with a smile on his face in X. Dark Raiden will be going too far and maybe the good guys will join forces with Quan Chi to stop Raiden. They get Liu and Kitana back into the bargin and Quan Chi rids Raiden of his corruption.

I think Quan Chi would do this to get a powerful enemy out of the way. He's a schemer and this would work in his favour in the long run.

How amazing would it be if Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn and Quan Chi turned good was were resurrected

I don't care nor want a story revolving around Edenia. Let it stay as it is and have the story focus somewhere else. Kitana's arcade ending seemed interesting in having her be pissed at Raiden for how she's stuck as a member in Hell. Have her and Liu do something where they're the threat. This makes a great way to have Fujin lead the Earthrealm warriors into battle.

That's all I got for now

If Kitana and Liu need something to do where they're the threat........... ...........why not have that something have something to do with Edenia? Those ideas aren't mutually exclusive.

Have the "bad guys" (Liu and Kitana) want the good thing (free Edenia), and have the "good guy" (Kotal Kahn) want the bad thing (merged Edenia). Drama ensues!

First of all I am the last person who wants shang tsung back so keep that in mind. In my opinion, nightwolf will revive shang tsung or extract his soul from sindel and set him free. Now, shang tsung won't have any goal and will somehow meet bo rai Cho to ask for guidance. Keep in mind shang tsung wasn't the same like in the original timeline, he just tried to survive under shao khan and get a bit power. Then Liu and kitana will invade edenia and reclaim it from rain. During that, reptile will somehow have his saurian people back and be like the next baraka so to speak and serve under kotal as his main army force leader. Raiden will go berserk and fujin will try to reason with him, with no success though. Somehow raidena actions will lead to onagas revival, since he will attempt to break the balance between the realms. Cassie and her team will be the head of SF and will try to top raidens madness and havik will be the happiest dude in the universe to have such chaos. And scorpion will be passive, broken. Sub will be the one to guide the head SF from there. At the end raiden will fall victim to his madness and onaga will rise. Pissed about raiden messing things up again, Liu and sub will try to beat onaga with the help of fujin to prevent Armageddon and save the existence. From out of nowhere shang tsung will give them Intel and aid mid fight to stop onaga. These are my thoughts.

guys next game wont involve a ivasion earthrealm plot becuase raiden said if you think tring to treaten earthrealm i will kill you so that open up a edenia plot

If Kitana and Liu need something to do where they're the threat........... ...........why not have that something have something to do with Edenia? Those ideas aren't mutually exclusive.

Have the "bad guys" (Liu and Kitana) want the good thing (free Edenia), and have the "good guy" (Kotal Kahn) want the bad thing (merged Edenia). Drama ensues!

I'd rather have it where the same four realms aren't the main focus anymore. We have Chaosrealm and Orderrealm, I'd like to see something be done with them.

People still want another 'Defend Earthrealm at all costs' plot? Seriously? Haven't we had like 7 of those?

Given that the majority of the cast lives there and it's been the main setting of the series since the beginning, why would they stop having that plot? Edenia isn't very relevant these days, I'm afraid, all of the characters from it are dead and/or villains. Outworld and the Netherrealm fighting over it wouldn't be enough of a plot for an entire game, because Earthrealm would have no reason to be involved.

Hanzo Hasashi and Kuai Liang need to be the primary protagonists of MK11. They're the primary stars of MK, anyway. In fact, MK11's subtitle should be Fire and Ice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Sub-Zero and Scorpion will never be the main villains of any Mortal Kombat, no matter how many petitions Netherrealm Studios receive, how many fans beg and plea on Twitter, and demands are being turned into threats.

To be honest, I see them as shadow characters. Characters that will continue being in the game, but have little to hardly any purpose being in the game. As much as I love Sub-Zero, his role was minor, but I understood everything with his character in this game. He's there to mentor the new characters, to have them learn how to work together by humiliating them one by one since they couldn't work together. And Scorpion, what does he have to do now? He killed Quan Chi, there, his story is literally done. Unless they suddenly turn Scorpion and Sub-Zero into Ryu and Ken, which, to be honest, would be cool yet dumb and predictable.

They're two characters that really shouldn't become the main focus, unless it is just an adventure game. Then yes, I will definitely agree with you there that they should be the main focus... but not as villains.

I'm afraid that Scorpion's ending become true.

Hanzo is rebuilding the Shirai Ryu, it is now as strong as the Lin Kuei.

Their new role is to protect Earthrrealm.

I just expect that they don't fall into madness.

Someone should seek revenge on Scorpion next game for dooming any chance of restoring the revenants. It would be maximum irony!

The only one I can see wanting to rip Scorpion a new one is Raiden and maybe Jin. But that would be kind of a weak story, I think (so it'll probably happen).

Bear with me with this idea...

One of the endings, I forgot who's, stated that Shang Tsung is dead. So clearly, Vogel's Tweet didn't make a difference about his well being at all. So Shang Tsung is dead. Let's say... his soul went somewhere in the dark depths of the Netherrealm, a place that doesn't get looked at too much. And let's also throw Noob Saibot there as well, because you know, his fate is a mystery and he is most likely dead. So these two somehow forms an alliance together and creates some weird shadow demon army together and creates a war with Kitana and Liu Kang.

Could anyone see this being plausible or something that could just end up being "meh?"

I'm sure this site knows by now how much I really like Shang Tsung. And since I've seen a lot of people disappointed in how there was hardly anything done for Noob in this game, maybe the next game could redeem some of the characters that could have starred in this game?

Given that the majority of the cast lives there and it's been the main setting of the series since the beginning, why would they stop having that plot? Edenia isn't very relevant these days, I'm afraid, all of the characters from it are dead and/or villains. Outworld and the Netherrealm fighting over it wouldn't be enough of a plot for an entire game, because Earthrealm would have no reason to be involved.

That's more of a reason to not have another recycled obvious seen-from-a-mile-away plot.
Would you seriously rather continue having the same earthrealm drama every single game, or would you want to spice it up a bit?

Someone should seek revenge on Scorpion next game for dooming any chance of restoring the revenants. It would be maximum irony!

Funny that Kitana and Liu Kang are happy to be the way they are.

The only person that would move Heavens to bring them back was Raiden.

On their endings, seems like Hanzo and Raiden will form some kind of alliance.

But, by logic, Raiden would be extremely mad with him. I mean, REALLY mad.

That would mean a very quickly way to weaken Earthrrealm, since now Hanzo is allied with Kuai Liang, who is allied to SF, who is allied to Shaolin, that may feel not very comfortable with Raiden's new utopia.

Everything brings destruction.

That's more of a reason to not have another recycled obvious seen-from-a-mile-away plot.
Would you seriously rather continue having the same earthrealm drama every single game, or would you want to spice it up a bit?

They've done a pretty good job of spicing up each respective Earthrealm drama so far, so I'm fine by that. I'd rather see the stakes be for the place that a bunch of different cast members are from than the place that's not important to anyone except the villains; I don't think that would spice much up, personally.

Tanya is the Judas Iscariot of MK. She's supposed to betray her allies because it's the foremost defining trait of her character.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Yeah. Well this is a new timeline and it seems that the trait your talking about is sadly given to D'vorah already.

Just because D'Vorah is a betrayer doesn't mean Tanya can't be one. I'm kinda getting tired of how people are saying that she won't be the character that she is all because of one other character in the game. We don't know her story other than what we do know from story mode. She might not be a betrayer in this game, but what's not to say she won't become one later on in the series?

Just because D'Vorah is a betrayer doesn't mean Tanya can't be one. I'm kinda getting tired of how people are saying that she won't be the character that she is all because of one other character in the game. We don't know her story other than what we do know from story mode. She might not be a betrayer in this game, but what's not to say she won't become one later on in the series?

This, but I would also like to add that just because is known for one thing, doesn't mean they have to be only about that one thing! Having only one personality trait makes the character one-dimensional.

For example, Scorpion has been about revenge for so long that he became a one-note character. But that changed with the MKX comics where he actually evolved. Yes, he still wanted revenge, but he is now about alot more as well! He rebuilt the Shirai-Ryu, he became Takeda's sensei and a father figure to him while Kenshi was absent.

Tanya now wanting a free Edenia and fighting Kotal over it adds more to her character than her just being "the one who backstabs". And I like that. ^^