marcus fenix may be coming to the relm of mortal kombat

no im not mad i didnt say i want marus i said he could be coming to the realm of mortal kombat and posted a real conversation yall can go and tell him not to put marus but i think the idea is good

I'd rather have someone else, but I'd take anyone for DLC at this point. Even if it's marcus. I really dont care if it looks wierd if he jumps, I can get over that. I just want another character

heres a glimps of what it would look like

Attachments

• marcus.jpg
    marcus.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 7
  • marus mk9 hammer of dawn.jpg
    marus mk9 hammer of dawn.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 9
  • marcus kicking kano.bmp
    63 KB · Views: 7
  • marus mk9 lancer.jpg
    marus mk9 lancer.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 6
after freddy, anything can be let in this game. No need to prove which character would be better. As all this talk about about Gears and Assasins creed is just fanboy talk now.

in my vision marcus would makes since we have stryker and jax that had or haves a gun so hers a moves list smoke grenade (stuns) lancer shot gnasher melee pistol whip then fatalities walks up to them hits them wid shotgun they go down and he curb stomps them and pulls out sniper aims at their head then blows it off

after freddy, anything can be let in this game. No need to prove which character would be better. As all this talk about about Gears and Assasins creed is just fanboy talk now.

It's been fanboy talk ever since E3 2010.
It's just glorified NOW because Sony had an exclusive partnering with WB.
Guest characters are a dumb gimmick to begin with, and quite frankly, with the way that MK9 was being hyped, it didn't need it.

Guest characters are a dumb gimmick to begin with, and quite frankly, with the way that MK9 was being hyped, it didn't need it.
great go make a thread saying guest are gimmicks this isnt about guest this is about marcus

great go make a thread saying how much u hate guest i like the guest and there is only 2 so get over it

well MK9 was hyped really good IMO. When the word gets out about a classic series going back to it's roots, people become interested. And that's exactly what they were pushing.

I wouldnt say kratos/Freddy was their main marketing campaign. They were gimicks, but the main attraction was the game itself. People were hyped back when the game was announced. And I think it would have made just about as much money even without the guests.

great go make a thread saying how much u hate guest i like the guest and there is only 2 so get over it

First of all, please don't double post and learn to use the edit button.
Secondly, Marcus Fenix would be a guest character IF he is included, so my statement of guest characters being a dumb gimmick is right on topic with the subject at hand.
Thirdly, as long as I'm not flaming you or purposely derailing the thread, I can state whatever opinion I want on a subject.
Don't agree with it? Too bad.

People were hyped back when the game was announced. And I think it would have made just about as much money even without the guests.

That's exactly my point.
Thank you, Sky.

You know, they tried to get an Xbox exclusive character, but for reasons unknown, it never went through.
My crackpot theory?
Microsoft, and the company they were going to get the character from, wanted more royalties/money for the character to be included than NRS was willing to give.
Or maybe, they just said No.. that they didn't want their character in a Mortal Kombat game.