Let's talk Cosplay.

But of course. I just gotta run off to work and I'll see about snapping some pictures of the jacket tomorrow or tonight. But I gotta shave my face before I put it all on, since Mercer doesn't have any facial hair.

0822132354.jpg
0822132354a.jpg

There is a front and back view. I went to wal mart, an those bishes didn't have a dark gray jacket. I swear, I can never find something I need when I go to those super stores....

Yup.
That is nice ya hear boy?

Nice

Thanks. I'm just a little frustrated that I haven't found the right jacket I need. The one at wal mart was too bright, not dark enough. I'll prolly check out some other places saturday.

Once I finish this one, I'm gonna start saving up for Aiden's coat from Watch Dogs.

I'm in Jamestown, less than 30 minutes from Greensboro. Now I have a convention buddy if anything gets close by.

The fun part will actually be finding one. And seeing if it doesn't coincide with work and school.... Anyway, thats cool. I'm going to bed. Friggin 1:30 AM came out of nowhere.

Got these today from my dream girl. She sent these to me for free <3 <3 <3

A few of my favorite cosplays by her too. I love her Lilith and Elizabeth. They're my favorite cosplays from her. Her Rise is the first cosplay I've seen from her too.

Got these today from my dream girl. She sent these to me for free <3 <3 <3

A few of my favorite cosplays by her too. I love her Lilith and Elizabeth. They're my favorite cosplays from her. Her Rise is the first cosplay I've seen from her too.
Dat social life you have boi