Klassic Fatalities Pack 2

Commander already did in another thread earlier lol

EDIT: [MENTION=18134]Yellow Ledbetter[/MENTION] now I quoted the right post lol

Now I understand! I even preserved myself quiet because I couldn't understand :laugh:

Hahhahaha [MENTION=17726]Noob-Zer013[/MENTION] gotcha!

I love Mileena's.. LOL!
I was honestly expecting Raiden's MK1, Kano's MK1, and Liu Kang's MK1.
Glad to see this. Was really wanting a new Kitana fatality.
I wonder if we'll have a 3rd pack. Such a nice add-on.

Loved both Kung Lao and Mileena's classic fatalities. Like many had already said. I would had loved Kitana getting her Kiss of Deeath... oh well

You can now download these for free from the XB1 store. I couldn't see them on the DLC list in the MKX hub, but if you go to Games > Add-ons and scroll through the list you can find the Klassic Fatality Pack #2 and download it. I just loaded the game and they now appear on the in-game store (press Y on the main menu) in the Fatalities section.

They definitely work, as I just tried Hat Split with Kung Lao in the fatality practice mode.

FYI, this is in the UK on XB1. No idea about other regions, or PSN.

Now that we have Scorpion's Toasty and Sub-Zero's spine rip, will we be getting another for Reptile's Yummy, or just have Reptile keep it as his second when he eats their head while they melt?

Now that we have Scorpion's Toasty and Sub-Zero's spine rip, will we be getting another for Reptile's Yummy, or just have Reptile keep it as his second when he eats their head while they melt?

I doubt we'll be getting Yummy due to the similarities with his current fatality.

I hope we get Raidens exploding uppercut fatality.

I hear ya, but they kind of already gave Raiden an MKII Fatality in MKX with the MKX "Super Shocker" Brutality.
Same goes with Sub-Zero.
MKII Ice Grenade is essentially the "Snow Ball" Brutality in MKX.

I hear ya, but they kind of already gave Raiden an MKII Fatality in MKX with the MKX "Super Shocker" Brutality.
Same goes with Sub-Zero.
MKII Ice Grenade is essentially the "Snow Ball" Brutality in MKX.

NRS could make it happen. After all Mileena has her Sai Stab Brutality and her MKII fatality.

NRS could make it happen. After all Mileena has her Sai Stab Brutality and her MKII fatality.

Sure, they could make it happen, but Raiden technically has his MK1 Fatality (MKX Bug Eyes) and his MKII Fatality as a Brutality in MKX ("Super Shocker" Brutality).
If anyone should be next to get a Klassic Fatality, it should be either Liu Kang, Quan Chi or Ermac (Tele-Slam), IMO.