Kitana Revealed!

Yeah, she's definitely good (I was over-exaggerating when I called her terrible), but she does have notable weaknesses & she does struggle against a lot of characters. It's been awhile since I've played Injustice.

No, although my exploit is useless to some who don't play the mobile game. Just check the console rewards on mobile and keep on claiming the Kove support card infinite times for infinite koins.
Oh yeah. I discovered that one on accident.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

So Kitana's the Order Realm Invasion Boss?!

Charles Manson eating Froot Loops on my front porch makes more sense than this...and I'm a Kitana fan.

I can understand Kano and Chaosrealm. The Black Dragon are a criminal syndicate, and Crime is the very essence of what Chaosrealm stands for; Anarchy. Exactly what does Kitana have to do with everything Seido stands for? Kitana does not strike me as the type of ruler who would establish a Realmwide Police State.

Raiden was an Orderrealm assassin or am I misunderstanding these invasions?

I can understand Kano and Chaosrealm. The Black Dragon are a criminal syndicate, and Crime is the very essence of what Chaosrealm stands for; Anarchy. Exactly what does Kitana have to do with everything Seido stands for? Kitana does not strike me as the type of ruler who would establish a Realmwide Police State.

Netherrealm Empress Kitana maybe but its still a stretch.

Dude, I don't even know how to do the float move lol. I was in training mode for 15 minutes trying to figure it out..

The addition of her new low starter does help her slightly, but she's still bloody terrible. As for the new "50/50 tech", the vast majority of Kitana mains have been utilizing her float gimmicks since day one.