Killer Instinct announced for XBOX ONE!!!!!

Shadow Jago has an Ultimate combo.... but only him... hopefuly everyone will receive one by the end of the season

Only Season 1 boss Shadow Jago has it.
Playable Shadow Jago has a version of it, but it's a grapple move that can be done whenever and not an actual Ultimate.
So booooh, Iron Galaxy! BOOOH!

Mira looks awesome though.
I love Tusk, but damn, I can't play as him. He's simply too slow and has no good way of getting close (at least not one I know of), and for someone like me who is used to play fast rushdown characters, Tusk is a challenge. Mira, however, seems very interesting and more my playstyle. ^^

I'll probably never stop playing as Orchid though. Probably forever my main.

Only Season 1 boss Shadow Jago has it.
Playable Shadow Jago has a version of it, but it's a grapple move that can be done whenever and not an actual Ultimate.
So booooh, Iron Galaxy! BOOOH!

Mira looks awesome though.
I love Tusk, but damn, I can't play as him. He's simply too slow and has no good way of getting close (at least not one I know of), and for someone like me who is used to play fast rushdown characters, Tusk is a challenge. Mira, however, seems very interesting and more my playstyle. ^^

I'll probably never stop playing as Orchid though. Probably forever my main.

I started off playing with her. I was sooooo good. But then riptor came along and she stole my heart. :p

Fought against Mira, and from her gameplay, she's a definite glass cannon, if you don't pay attention to her health very thoroughly.

Also I'm kinda iffy about changing the pronounciation of Maya's name, but that's just me nitpicking. Also the ULTRAAAAAA!!!! is back.

Gargos is looking good.

b6ad1ae35358379763eb81fbc5fbe491.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Arbiter is cool, but Raam is as random as it gets. Dude is completely out of place in a T rated game. I mean I like the character and all, but not when he isn't represented properly

Alot of good stuff, but... not sure about that Kilgore character.
I need to see more before I can judge him. But I am already very skeptical... he's another clone character. I did not expect to see a Fulgore clone though, and he does seem to have a different moveset, so that's something at least.

He reminds me ALOT about Bastion from Overwatch though, appearance wise. Like, if Fulgore and Bastion had a baby, it would be Kilgore.

Also, that name... though kinda clever and punny, it's also so basic and uninspired.
So far, not a fan, but I reserve my right to change my mind once I've seen more.

Game is still butt ugly. Shame considering how great it looked before Iron took over.

It looks okay, but clearly early-stage of this generation. However, they DID up the graphics when Iron Galaxy took over... so not sure what you mean by the game looking worse after.

The animation. They went overboard with the hitstop, fights look like stop motion. Go back and watch Max's old old KI videos, I used to be mesmerized by how gorgeous the game was

The animation. They went overboard with the hitstop, fights look like stop motion. Go back and watch Max's old old KI videos, I used to be mesmerized by how gorgeous the game was

OH! You meant the animation... fair enough. :p
Yeah, the hitstop is a bit awkward. I see what they intended to do with it, but it makes the game look less smooth.

First look at upcoming Ultimates!

Also, they put Kilgore behind a paywall on 10$, as the money goes to a community fund.
I don't care much about Kilgore, but hopefully people who enjoy him find it worth the money. ^^

She looks pretty cool. I wonder if it's actually Human Hisako, will she keep her teleportation and ghost moves? She already has a different weapon, so she's already pretty different