Kano Reveal Trailer

Everyone else is excited about Kano, and I'm over here loving the new jungle stage. Officially my favorite stage so far! :love:

Reptile's race isn't from Outworld

I think Kano looks great. His body size suits his Bulldog fight style

Originally from Earthrealm, but was merged with Outworld. I think the Jungle stage is Kotal Kahn's to be honest, but I just really hope that Reptile is in.

I'm a bit late but dang. I don't think Kano's ever looked better before. He looks so awesome. Can't wait to play as him.

I always thought bald Kano looked like a mere grunt.

Beard Kano looks like he calls the shots. And this Kano looks like he'll beat your ass and like it

I'm not really a fan of the little bit of hair he has and that tied beard, but otherwise he looks pretty sick. Kano needs to have a bald head and a full beard and then he would actually look like a boss. Also give him some dragon tats on his bald ass head and he would really look savage as hell.

I think they are going into something "post-apocalyptic" on the game, you know revisiting ancient mythologies and places, scattered technology, the looks of some characters (like Kano).

At the same time, characters like Cassie Cage seem to inspire that Earthrealm has survived well the invasion (even though she may appear in the 25 years part the way we already know), she's well equipped.

Scorpion, Subzero and Raiden are of no comparison, they have an unique style and functions. The first is a ninja wraith, the second is a Lin Kuei assassin and the latter is a thunder itself as a god.

This looks like one hell of a story.

I think they should save the dragon tats for somebody else.

Kano may fight like a savage but he's still a weapons dealer\business man

I think they should save the dragon tats for somebody else.

Kano may fight like a savage but he's still a weapons dealer\business man

I always saw Kabal as the more sophisticated business man, whereas Kano is more of the type to have a face tattoo and choke a bish. Both formidable leaders but Kabal lead with more charm and Kano ruled through pure intimidation. Of course that's just my outlook.

I always saw Kabal as the more sophisticated business man, whereas Kano is more of the type to have a face tattoo and choke a bish. Both formidable leaders but Kabal lead with more charm and Kano ruled through pure intimidation. Of course that's just my outlook.
It's a good outlook but Kano already has the face plate lol.

If anything Kabal could have very well have been the charm. I don't think I've said it yet but I hope some other Black Dragon character shows up. Even if its a new one I'll welcome it

It's a good outlook but Kano already has the face plate lol.

If anything Kabal could have very well have been the charm. I don't think I've said it yet but I hope some other Black Dragon character shows up. Even if its a new one I'll welcome it

#BringBackKobra

Spoiler:
:rolleyes: