Kabal Thread - "Let's See What You're Made Of!"

Make it as long as you need it. No sense rushing through everything, is there? Its better to just explain it in detail and clear all confusion.

And for the next time we play, when you input a kombat kode, you can press L2 & any button you want to go back 1 instead of pressing 1 9 times :)

Make it as long as you need it. No sense rushing through everything, is there? Its better to just explain it in detail and clear all confusion.

And for the next time we play, when you input a kombat kode, you can press L2 & any button you want to go back 1 instead of pressing 1 9 times :)

LOL! I was waiting for someone to tell me how to do that! By the way, yes this video goes in to a ***LOT*** of detail. Since the current YouTube limit for normal users is 15 minutes per video, I'll work to that constraint! :)

did you know kratos can cancel his too?

For some weird reason, I can imagine players doing dash cancels with Kratos in the near future. LOL! I expect even if it was possible, it would be completely pointless as it would put the player at a heavy frame dis-advantage, considering how slow Kratos is. Probably at like -13 to -15 frame per cancel! :)

Alright so... I've finially finished the Tutorial. Forgive me guys, for taking so long. My editing program was giving me a ton of issues, and I had quite a few other technical problems. The file is quite large, and is definetely gonna' take a while to upload. The video is 7 minutes, and 24 seconds long. It should be up later today, if not, early tomorrow. I apologise once again for the delay.

Here is a screenshot of the timeline, just so you have something to look at. LOL! :)

Timeline.jpg

Whaooo! I had no idea you were making this video with Sony Vegas, and I'm looking forward to it.

I know this is kinda off topic, but can you send me a rendered clip of you doing a combo, I wanna edit it to a song with Vegas and AE. Just wanna try something new, I usually edit FPS games and stuff but it gets boring at repetitive at times.

Whaooo! I had no idea you were making this video with Sony Vegas, and I'm looking forward to it.

I know this is kinda off topic, but can you send me a rendered clip of you doing a combo, I wanna edit it to a song with Vegas and AE. Just wanna try something new, I usually edit FPS games and stuff but it gets boring at repetitive at times.

Yeah sure. I will upload the video to YouTube, with 1080p resolution, so you can download the video from YouTube, and cut parts out that you like. If you want the raw footage, I can send you that instead! :)

Yea, I'd rather take the compressed version via Youtube than wait to download the Raw footage, plus it'll save you time also :]

Thanks.

Yea, I'd rather take the compressed version via Youtube than wait to download the Raw footage, plus it'll save you time also :]

Thanks.

Yeah, the raw footage is fairly big in size. YouTube has a nice compression system, which keeps most of the quality intact, and greatly reduces the size. Is it just Kabal you want? :)

Any character of your choice, I don't mind editing a Kabal Clip.

Alright. All done! The tutorial video has been fully completed, and rendered. It's just under 1GB in size, and will take me a little over an hour to upload. I'll do it early in the morning. I'm gonna' post it here, and in a seperate new thread so people take notice. Hopefully it'll be made a "sticky"! :)

I'm sorry, say what you want I don't really care, but I find it hard to respect anyone who uses Kabal. Seems like unless you just stand there and block the whole time, or get lucky occasionaly, it's impossible to block his dash, and his recovery speed is absolutely ridiculous and unfair to every other character in the game. He's obviously the most overpowered guy in the game 2nd being Johnny Cage, posing a STUPID advantage over every single person faced when using Kabal. Most Kabal players always spam the same things over and over again anyway. I'm usually just sitting there like really? No matter what you do, his recovery from a punish, or even when he hits you is WAY too fast, and if you disagree then you're blind and/or have never played the game. It's the same with Raiden players, the all, and I mean it seems like ALL Raidens spam back forward a, and even if you're blocking it gets you if he uses meter.
Sorry not sorry, but if you play with Kabal I just can't respect you, unless you play a fair match. Pick someone who is someone decently close to being at the same advantage of everyone else.

I'm sorry, say what you want I don't really care, but I find it hard to respect anyone who uses Kabal. Seems like unless you just stand there and block the whole time, or get lucky occasionaly, it's impossible to block his dash, and his recovery speed is absolutely ridiculous and unfair to every other character in the game. He's obviously the most overpowered guy in the game 2nd being Johnny Cage, posing a STUPID advantage over every single person faced when using Kabal. Most Kabal players always spam the same things over and over again anyway. I'm usually just sitting there like really? No matter what you do, his recovery from a punish, or even when he hits you is WAY too fast, and if you disagree then you're blind and/or have never played the game. It's the same with Raiden players, the all, and I mean it seems like ALL Raidens spam back forward a, and even if you're blocking it gets you if he uses meter.
Sorry not sorry, but if you play with Kabal I just can't respect you, unless you play a fair match. Pick someone who is someone decently close to being at the same advantage of everyone else.

Pick Cyrax, combo reset him after every mistake he makes, problem solved.

Raiden has troubles against Sonya's d4

As for Cage, use Kenshi.

Know the match-ups