Kabal Thread - "Let's See What You're Made Of!"

Yup, I get you. Online mk9 is completely different to offline mk9. I really hate the fact that you can't punish some things like d1s on reaction, anti airing is inconsistent and all of the other stuff. Anyway, are you up for some matches later on? I like losing, lol.

Yeah sure. I'm up for playing any time! :)

LOL! I've heard about it, and it looks hella hard to pull off. I was thinking about Adding Kabal to my mains list, I don't care if anyone calls me a tier whore, I get tired of playing the same 4 characters whenever I play MK. Plus I really love the Mix-up heavy characters, and it'll be nice to learn a technical character to up my execution.

LOL! I've heard about it, and it looks hella hard to pull off. I was thinking about Adding Kabal to my mains list, I don't care if anyone calls me a tier whore, I get tired of playing the same 4 characters whenever I play MK. Plus I really love the Mix-up heavy characters, and it'll be nice to learn a technical character to up my execution.

I guess my Tutorial should come in handy for you then. Its almost finished by the way. It'll take another day, at most. I was able to do the 2~N.D.C. with about 7-9 transitions, and I was able to record it. I intend to include it in the guide, but I really dont like doing it. My hands feel tired from doing N.D.C. variations in practise mode all day, and on top of that, this 2~N.D.C. Block Infinite made them feel even worse! :-(

pshhhhhhhh... tier whore :rolleyes:

I guess my Tutorial should come in handy for you then. Its almost finished by the way. It'll take another day, at most. I was able to do the 2~N.D.C. with about 7-9 transitions, and I was able to record it. I intend to include it in the guide, but I really dont like doing it. My hands feel tired from doing N.D.C. variations in practise mode all day, and on top of that, this 2~N.D.C. Block Infinite made them feel even worse! :-(

I know! I can't wait to see the tutorial, but I play on the 360 Pad and it sucks... <_<

pshhhhhhhh... tier whore :rolleyes:

:rofl:........................

Shut up :cry:

I know! I can't wait to see the tutorial, but I play on the 360 Pad and it sucks... <_<

:rofl:........................

Shut up :cry:

Have you considered buying a Fight Pad/Stick? I've heard good things about them, although I've never used one myself. By the way, how good is your Kabal? :)

I've thought about buying a Fight stick and I still have the chance to get one, but I'd rather wait until I get more money to have extra left over instead of investing all of it into the stick, and my Kabal sucks.. I still have to get NDCs down along with some of his most damaging combos.

Tier whore.

Cool, I don't wanna main the Low tier characters :|

I hate being limited and it really proves nothing to be good with them IMO.