Johnny Cage Thread - "I make this look easy!"

Kzaoo

It's just a guessing game.

I usually just wait for 1 specific thing against a new person and just take my chances on that one thing.

If I keep losing then I start mixing it up. I don't usually try to poke after a knee, I'm scared lol.

oh, I can never tell when Mike is joking. I have bad habit of relating an avatar to how they look when they talk LOL.

I was talking about vital lol. But yeah.... I kinda do that too :laugh:

iViTal

Then why complain? It's not easiest thing in the world to play a solid cage, Online or Offline. You can't just F3 Spam and win against a good player who knows what they're being hit by.

iViTal

Damn right I do lol, but I'm not all like "Cage is so easy online..." then before I complain I ask Critical for Help and understanding instead of being all butt hurt about something that I can beat with practice.

Immortal Reaver

I'd like to know how I'm so "butthurt" about beating someone? Just saying that they are boring to play against. You get pretty butthurt sometimes, but I don't call you out on it because I'm not an ass.

iViTal

What? I never said you were butthurt about anything, I simply said, Instead of me being butthurt over something I'd ask Critical for help.

and please recall a time were I was butthurt over something.

Mike Riazy

Balls of Steel
Don't derail the one thread I actually check on this website.

Since TYM is down i'm going to give TRMK a proper guide to Cage. Whether it be gimmicks or straight up textbook Johnny Cage.

Don't derail it. No casual "her derr dats cheap" cause I don't give a shit, play to win.