If You Was Netherealm..

Make PC version of MKX actually playable.
The kicker: The PC version works much better for me (i7/16GB, 7970M/2GB) than on Xboner, which stuttered and paused, esp. if connected to the Internet (offline).

Try add these extension to the shortcut target line of the game "-high -cpuCount=4 -vsync=0" -- makes some difference, from all accounts.

3. More QTE
cmi6vmh.gif

hand injustice 2 over to another studio and work on MK11

then hire some better designers and artists because the new characters are mediocre at best. hire people that can model females properly so we dont have to see any more of the Tanya treatment. and make the stages fit the dark and dangerous otherworldly mortal kombat style this time

make the roster big and diverse

most importantly remember its a fighting game! and is widely known and loved for its martial arts roots and super natural beings.
dont put so much focus on boring human soldiers and guns no matter how popular those types are in other games stick to being a martial arts inspired fighting game.
and give ALL the characters a fighting stance, i hate seeing ferra torr and kotal just standing there arms by their side like they dont even know where they are. just have the characters look like theyre ready to fight!

and more vs options than 1vs1

probably in the minority on this one but if possible id like them to go back to the MK9 fighting engine and work up from there.

i think they really had something special going with MK9s fighting engine
where as injustice clearly didnt so its a shame that they decided to leave the mk9 engine in its tracks and instead evolve from the injustice model when the mk9 model was clearly the better of the 2.

dont get me wrong the mkx engine does look great and flows nice but at the end of the day its just a better version of injustice when it could of been a better version of mk9 which would of been even better!

How about you fix Faction Wars. Everybody is jumping ship to Lin Kuei what's the fun of that? Average out the amount of WP able to achieve based on amount of members in faction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We chose to join the Lin Kuei on our own accord. Do NOT go telling us what faction we can or cannot join, and the same applies to NRS. There should be no membership limit at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

i think to fix the faction:
- Charge Koins for changing
- Players who joins a faction can change to other factions within 1 hour of joining the faction without koin charge
- Add Bonuses for players who stay with factions - faction loyalty rewards

We chose to join the Lin Kuei on our own accord. Do NOT go telling us what faction we can or cannot join, and the same applies to NRS. There should be no membership limit at all.

The faction system is basically broken... The Lin Kuei will win every faction battle, not because they have good players, but because they have all the players.

The faction system is basically broken... The Lin Kuei will win every faction battle, not because they have good players, but because they have all the players.
So you're telling me that having the right to choose your own faction is broken?

You must be accusing me of cheating. I chose to join the Lin Kuei simply because I wanted to. We are winning the Faction War fair and square.

Make Corrupted Shinnoks Win pose/cutscene skippable.

:laugh:

Ok, so yesterday, I decided to crank it up to Hard because I've been taring through medium like its nothing. Dayum, there's a huge difference in difficulty there. I saw Corrupted Shinnok's win pose more than I wish to see.

They definitley made up for Shao Kahn being such an easy punishable chump.

I feel like the bosses always have very long win poses to anger me. Waiting for Kahns concubine to crawl to him is still engraved in my mind

So you're telling me that having the right to choose your own faction is broken?

You must be accusing me of cheating. I chose to join the Lin Kuei simply because I wanted to. We are winning the Faction War fair and square.

Broken isn't the right word. Unbalanced is.

Kombat Pack 2:

1. Li Mei (Girl Power Pack)
- Cheerleader Cassie
- Geisha Kitana
- Hood Girl Jaqcui

2. Sareena (Bondage Pack)
- Mistress Tanya
- Gimp Kung Jin
- Master Takeda

3. Fujin (Klassic Pack 2)
- MK1 Johnny Cage
- MK4 Quan Chi
- MK4 Tanya

4. Nitara (Horror Pack 2)
- Zombie Liu Kang
- Succubus Kitana
- Mummy Johnny Cage

Kombat Pack 3:

1. Sindel (Deception Pack)
- MKD Mileena
- MKD Tanya
- MKD Li Mei

2. Baraka (Klassic Pack 3)
- MK3 Sonya
- MK3 Kung Lao
- MK3 Jax

3. Rain (Klassic Pack 4)
- MK4 Fujin
- MK4 Reptile
- MK4 Shinnok

4. Skarlet (Impostor Pack)
- Jade Skin Kitana
- Noob Saibot Skin Sub-Zero
- Kintaro Skin Goro

Klassic Fatalities:
- Kitana's Kiss of Death
- Sonya's Kiss of Death
- Scorpion's Toasty
- Sub-Zero's Spine Rip
- Johnny Cage's Torso Rip
- Liu Kang's Dragon Morph
- Kung Lao's Buzzsaw
- Tanya's Kiss of Death

Last edited:
- Add more stages maybe 4 more.

- More post MK3 characters like Fujin, Reiko, Havik, Frost and maybe Kai.

- Kombat Pack 2.

Agreed 100%.
Essentially, these 3 things are what I would have wanted in.

- A few more stages would have been nice, although I like the ones that we do have.

- Fujin should have been in on the main roster, from the start, imo.

- If there is a Kombat Pack 2, I hope that Fujin, Reiko and Havik are the next ones in that pack.
Those are 3 of the other post-MK3 characters that didn't suck.

-Add Story Chapters for Tanya, Ferra/Torr, Tremor, and Erron Black
-Make the Microtransactions slightly cheaper
-Add Better Secret Fights
-Use Cinematic Endings (like MK4) rather than animated endings

• Release a "Femme Fatales" Pack with Sareena, Skarlet, Sindel, Nitara (and/or Li Mei, Jade).
  • Release a "Ultimate Komplete MKX" which includes, on disc, all characters and costumes from MK9 and MKX, including all DLC (for such a game, I'd gladly pay "double").
  • Release a (graphically downgraded) version of this "Ultimate Komplete MKX" on PS Vita as well.
  • Outsource any future "Injustice" game (or abandon them entirely), and make a MK action RPG instead.
  • Don't make us wait more than two years for MK11 (which must include Mileena, at the very least).