Hottest Chick in MK

Hottest chick in MK?

• Total voters
I don't remember if I replied here or not, but I say MK: D Jade is hot. Kitana she would be about tied with her, but Jade all the way. Even if I did reply here before, I would know if I can vote right? That would mean I was here before?

ha. dont get me wrong i love vampires. but it's that fact that makes me feel they could have done a shit load better job on nitara

KoRoneR said:
ha. dont get me wrong i love vampires. but it's that fact that makes me feel they could have done a shit load better job on nitara

I have to agree with KoRoneR because I thought Nitara was bad and they could've done a much better job with her. If they fix her up a little bit, she can definately be in another MK game in the future.

:O

Are you kidding me?! She was my favorite character in Deadly Alliance! Geez...Let me try to remember her old combo...

Second Stance (can't remember the name)

Neijin, 1,1,1,3,3, (must be close to wall), throw. If they're not near the wall, they'll move too far away to execute the bite.

Final damage done by combo, 89%. Now, tell me how that's not a good character ;)

Disappointed said:
KoRoneR said:
yeah she was new in that game, the vampire chick. stupid idea

NITARA ALL T3H WAY!!!!!1 LOL, SHE IS MY FAVORITE CUZ SHES HOTT AND SEXAY and because you don't like her.

Ass ;)

in my opininion Nitara's the second hottest my fav is Kitana

my favorite is mileena, them teeth are great :p . my other favorites are li mei and kitana. sonya is alright but i think they need to update the charactor tho with some decent moves.

jgreenwo said:
Man, who has been picking Mileena? She is not hot! Kitana looks just like her, except she doesn't have jacked up teeth. I just don't see how anyone could pick Mileena over Kitana.

WELL HAVE YOU SEEN HER RENDERS IN MKD!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :evil: :evil:

REPTILES MAN said:
jgreenwo said:
Man, who has been picking Mileena? She is not hot! Kitana looks just like her, except she doesn't have jacked up teeth. I just don't see how anyone could pick Mileena over Kitana.

I think by now everyone has.

Don't you think this response was a little over the top? :roll:

REPTILES MAN said:
jgreenwo said:

People, you DO realise that you are discussing how hot VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS are, right?

XxJadexX said:
People, you DO realise that you are discussing how hot VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS are, right?

Typically I stay way away from these topics. Probably for the exact same reasons why you're amazed that quite a few people are actively participating in this thread. Although, they did make an entire Video Game Vixens show on G4 about this, and Playboy is running a second volume of "sexy" video game chicks.

So perhaps it is both you and I who are the weirdos here. :?

I voted Mileena because of that new costume of her's. It's kind of computerized to her body, so it counts as her. So they can trade costumes. and-they do not look the same really. I would have picked Omegis, but that would kind of be like choosing Angelica Bridges, who aint on the list. My choice rests. :D

I'm picking Jade based on two things:

(1) Her costume and overall look in MK: Shoalin Monks

(2) Irina Pantoeva playing her in MK: Annihilation