February 11th Kombat Kast - 'Massacre'

rami

Still don't like leatherface but they seem to made him the strongest character in this game. Especially killer

Down4

God, Leatherface is so f****** boring. I feel like he would have been fine had we not already had Jason, but i'm so sick and tired of this slasher bullshit. It's so unimaginative and just makes me think what could have been with other characters like Fujin or Havik.

theincubuslord

Other stages have stage fatalities and characters get more hidden brutalities.
Also EX Slide with with Aura active in Unbreakable Sub Zero freezes the opponent in the air.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

These "Hidden Brutalities", will they show up in the Move List once they're found?

Noob-Zer013

Leatherface's win pose is hilariously awesome
but I think this would of been perfect with the opponent in the chair:
image.jpeg

MK9

Wow i am impressed! He has the BEST Brutality in the game AND the most gore filled moves!!!! Yup im definitely gonna MAIN him with Alien. Muahaga

Commander

Other stages have stage fatalities and characters get more hidden brutalities.
Also EX Slide with with Aura active in Unbreakable Sub Zero freezes the opponent in the air.

Stage Fatalities I can fux wit. :lol:

Also, I may have to hit up Unbreakable Sub again.
I stayed away from Unbreakable for a while because I preferred Cryomancer over it, but freezing the opponent in the air with EX Slide could be a move that I can use in my arsenal.

Noob-Zer013

Wow i am impressed! He has the BEST Brutality in the game AND the most gore filled moves!!!! Yup im definitely gonna MAIN him with Alien. Muahaga

Agreed, dude. There's some great brutalities in the game but that hammer brutality is easily among the greatest! Excited to see the rest!
I really hope he'll have a brutality similar to Shinnok's Imposter where he rips off the opponent's face and wears it. He can't not have that when he's known for that.

MK9

Agreed, dude. There's some great brutalities in the game but that hammer brutality is easily among the greatest! Excited to see the rest!
I really hope he'll have a brutality similar to Shinnok's Imposter where he rips off the opponent's face and wears it. He can't not have that when he's known for that.

I agree 100000000! Although he also has one Brutality that is VERY similar to his main Fatality... in the way that he cuts them in half with the chainsaw and the body falls and the top half of the body splits in half when they fall to the knees... hmmmmm... well i hope they can add a distinct difference between the two before May 1st.... maybe in the Brutality he can cut them completely in half.... and let the pieces slide apart like Kung Laos klassic "hat slice down the middle" Fatality :) but i love how we will be getting more Brutalities and more secret ones. AND OMGGGG MORE stage fatalities? Thats insane!!!! :D thankyou NRS and WB for all this AWESOMENESS!