Erron Black Konfirmed!

RADEC

lol ppl really like this guy, i dont understand what the big deal is. Ill have to wait and see.

goro15

I wish he'd look more like that comic version with the cape across the chest and his eyes hidden. The dark shadow and low hat made him mysterious, now he's just a human cowboy with a handkerchief to hide his identity.

Demetrius

I wish he'd look more like that comic version with the cape across the chest and his eyes hidden. The dark shadow and low hat made him mysterious, now he's just a human cowboy with a handkerchief to hide his identity.

As Kung Lao proved, it's kinda hard to do the whole hat-over-eyes thing and make it work in a 2.5D fighting game.

I am hoping his cape is covering him like the comic for one of his variations as least, too.

Skylot

Just because you wear a cop's uniform doesn't mean you're a cop.

and just because you watch anime and have some god damn swords hanging on your wall, doesn't make you an expert. he's a ninja. , ill call E.R.Ron Black a ninja too...

they should've named him E E ron.

Skylot

He is more of a cowboy than a ninja. Since when did ninjas use revolvers lol?

lol no, i know... i was just making a joke, since reaver back on pg 1 was going off about there actually being 'no ninjas' in MK, and we shouldn't call them ninjas...

so i'm just saying E-E-ron black is now a cowboy ninja...lol

Harpoon

A lot of these screens are definitely from an older build or last-gen. There's one pic of Johnny in particular that looks laughable compared to what we saw in the story mode preview.

Explomorph

He is not a ninja but more of a post apocalyptic cowboy, the face mask is just a futuristic bandana

BandanaCap3.jpg

CowboyWithBandana.jpg

mandead

I hope he has some cool alt. costumes. There's definitely some potential there; I'd love to see him with a trench coat and a looser-fitting material type thing (cowboy-style) covering his mouth, rather than a ninja-type mask.

theincubuslord

Personally, I'm not very fond of Erron Black. He looks boring to me.

- I don't like cowboys. I don't find them interesting at all.
- His colours are very bland and boring to me. Too much brown, and his outfit overall has the same feel as Jarek's and Kai's Armageddon mains, which looked very out of place and really odd.
- He seems to focus alot on guns which will mean he will most likely be very zoner-focused, and I don't like zoners.
- His mask looks really odd and has a low-budget MK ninja mask feel to it, as I mentioned earlier in this thread.
- And oddly enough, he looked alot cooler in the comic than in the game.

This is all very subjective, as there's nothing wrong with the character... he simply doesn't appeal to me. So far, he, Ferra/Torr and Jacqui are the least interesting ones of the newcomers to me.