Erron Black Konfirmed!

Cryo

1426563822717.jpg

Harpoon

Upload that pic on somewhere else, 4chan photos don't last the longest because of how the site operates.

Lord Greyjoy

He has a mask on. There, we got another "ninja."

because people think that to be a Ninja, all you need to do is wear a mask.
I detest people who think this way (not saying you do). Erron is NOT A NINJA. If I hear that shit from somebody online, they're getting the brutality.

Immortal Reaver

I detest people who think this way (not saying you do). Erron is NOT A NINJA. If I hear that shit from somebody online, they're getting the brutality.

People think that Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and the rest of those characters are Ninja. Erron is just as much of a Ninja as they are, technically. No character in MK is skilled in Ninjustu (canon-wise).

HehatemeALot

Are you saying the totally new character created for this game could be playable? :eek:
Nooooooo Way ;)
Seriously though why did so many of you not think this guy would be playable?

Lol

Cryo

People think that Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and the rest of those characters are Ninja. Erron is just as much of a Ninja as they are, technically. No character in MK is skilled in Ninjustu (canon-wise).

Scorpion is. He has a variation called Ninjutsu.

Immortal Reaver

Scorpion is. He has a variation called Ninjutsu.

It's called Ninjustu, but it's not Ninjutsu. It's just him using his swords. Variations are not canon, they are simply gameplay mechanics. Just how Cyrax had a Ninjutsu fighting style in Deadly Alliance.