Ermac Revealed

I do prefer his MK9 look. And funny because I prefer the alternate costume, that looks more like MKX's.

Also, I do prefer his moves and his feet on the ground, it was a different change, something that combines with him, but it's a matter of preference.

Anyway, I think this new Ermac it's a matter of getting used to. If I don't like/don't get used/don't play well, I will just leave him.

Shame because it was a character I liked playing on MK9, I loved his combos, specially those that started with <-- square.

Many will like, others not. Even though I liked playing with him, I don't think my like or my madness will make difference.

My favorite ones came good, and I will have three chances of liking him on the game.

I would "heil Ermac" all the way lmao. Er ist wunderbar!
That wouldn't be complete without some lively wartime marching music. That's how the best dictators brainwash the people into buying into their totalitarian propaganda.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Ja, da hast du wohl recht. :)

Btw, am i the only one thinking Ermac would
look way better with his mask? I'm still hoping
the alt will have the mask, OR the Ermac we
know is wearing the alternate costume already.

I think it's awesome he doesn't wear a mask, but y'know, I'm a fan of the "MK ninjas" stepping away from the palette-swap look.

I think it's awesome he doesn't wear a mask, but y'know, I'm a fan of the "MK ninjas" stepping away from the palette-swap look.

I'm happy with this.
I'm just disappointed that they went with the full-on reptile look for reptile again.
But all of the ninjas becoming their own characters appearance-wise is a good thing to me.

I'm happy with this.
I'm just disappointed that they went with the full-on reptile look for reptile again.
But all of the ninjas becoming their own characters appearance-wise is a good thing to me.

Reptilian reptile is here to stay, I don't think there's any reason for them to make him a human ninja again, besides it makes him more unique, there's too much humans and human alike in the game already. That's my opinion anyway, however a good human ninja alt or second alt would be cool and wouldn't hurt anybody.

BTW I don't care so much for Tanya but if she appears in MKX i would like her to look just like in your avatar, I'm not talking about her costume, I'm talking about her face, we had enough of transvestite Tanya in the past.

I believe that the Ermac we saw is actually an alternate costume. I like his design but it would be good to have a version where his mouth and nose are covered either by a classic mask or by bandages like in MK9. With every game Ermac is moving away from his MK ninja origin. I think it's ok that they give them individual designs but I don't want the "ninjas" not being anything they once used to be. I think MK4 did the best job with combining both classic appearance with individual details.

I do not mind the flying. I think it fits him very well. His winning pose is sick. I also loved the dialogs between Ermac and other characters.

Now all MK9 characters, I wanted in MKX, are in. Reptile and Ermac were the last I really care about. I would like to see Fujin, Shinnok, Reiko, Tanya and Havik. The rest has to be new.

I think it's ok that they give them individual designs but I don't want the "ninjas" not being anything they once used to be. I think MK4 did the best job with combining both classic appearance with individual details.

Noob and Sub-Zero had exactly the same outfit and Reptile had his worst costume ever, he was just a bald green guy in purple pants.

BTW I don't care so much for Tanya but if she appears in MKX i would like her to look just like in your avatar, I'm not talking about her costume, I'm talking about her face, we had enough of transvestite Tanya in the past.

it's sad that i agree with this.
MKD and MKA she had a serious case of man face. There was no reason to remove her beautiful eyes and face from MK4.

I like Reptile's design. I admit though that even in MK9, his mystique was hindered because when you used to see Reptile in the first games, he was a green ninja. You never really knew for certain why he was named such a thing until MK2 when he pulled his mask off and ate some poor sod's head. He's not like that anymore. They could have designed him to look human but have some sort of uncanny air about him like... he looks human, but not really fully human. Maybe his pupils were too big and round. Maybe under certain light, his skin looked a little dryer than any human's skin really ever should be. Maybe he wears that mask because his head is a bit too elongated than what a typical human head should be. But you can't really be sure. Maybe he is a human that's had some bad run of luck or we assume was from weird warrior clan that did body modification. But all this should have been a thing in MK9. They can't really go back on it now.

So, Ermac's render have just been posted on MK's facebook and the new trailer in 1080p60!

10873609_895908507107214_3513996245179123958_o_zpsez6vuxes.jpg

I think that the costume that was shown for Ermac was his alternate.
Tyler did say on the stream that some of the costumes that they showed were alternates.
I mean, for all we know, maybe he does have a masked version for MKX, like in MK9..........

maxresdefault.jpg

I think that the costume that was shown for Ermac was his alternate.
Tyler did say on the stream that some of the costumes that they showed were alternates.
I mean, for all we know, maybe he does have a masked version for MKX, like in MK9..........

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm also betting on it!

Yeah, the main costume is most likely a palette-swap look... however, I do hope that the look we've seen is his maian, and that the palette-swap look will be his alt.

Yeah, the main costume is most likely a palette-swap look... however, I do hope that the look we've seen is his maian, and that the palette-swap look will be his alt.

It's been ages since Ermac had a palette swap outfit.

I still like his MK9 main costume more. It was perfect.

It's been ages since Ermac had a palette swap outfit.

I still like his MK9 main costume more. It was perfect.

I know, I know... MKD-MK9 costumes were indeed very much a big step away from the palette-swap look... but they still resonated with it, imo.

I'm being nitpicky about it though, I know.

I know, I know... MKD-MK9 costumes were indeed very much a big step away from the palette-swap look... but they still resonated with it, imo.

I'm being nitpicky about it though, I know.

I like to think Ermac was the first ninja that abandoned his ninja roots. No V-vest, no mask or hood (just bandages).

I still love his actual costume but I can't get my mind around his uncovered face.

I loved all MK's ninjas except for Smoke's main, his hair... my god... I loved his alt though.